[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
goddammit why won't these combine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
goddammit why won't these combine
>>
Right click > get info > disc 1 of 1
>>
>>61279777
Are there any music players that handle double albums well? I can't find any
>>
you got disc 1 and 2? try deleting the name of the album then selecting both of them and retyping it
>>
>>61279777
check part of a compilation of various artists in get info, then they will merge, then select get info again and uncheck the box and they will stay together
>>
>>61279777
my struggle in 2010 along with Hendrix electric ladyland, but ladyland was like 1, 1, 2, 2, etc etc
>>
>>61279777

highlight all of it, check and make sure the important info is the same

if it is, then change the artist name (I'd always go with "poop") then change it back

for a permanent fix to this annoying bug, switch to foobar you fucking faggot
>>
Delete "if". That song is slightly worse than Porcelain, so pretty bad
>>
>>61279808
Foobar
>>
>>61279777
check your Album Artist, Sort Artist, and Sort Album Artist tags
>>
>>61279777
Select all, right click, get info, check all the check boxes, press enter, have fun
>>
>>61281081
>switch to foobar you fucking faggot
this
>>
I don't understand how people continue to have problems with tagging.
>>
>>61281025
This is the only solution that works all the time (unless his problem is as simple as not having them properly tagged re: disc No., album artist, etc).
>>
>>61279808

Foobar and esplaylist works well
>>
mp3tag you pleb
>>
File: PFTW.png (47 KB, 1254x512) Image search: [Google]
PFTW.png
47 KB, 1254x512
>>61279808
Mediamonkey. It's the player I do all my music tagging in.

Highlight all tracks on Disc 1 > "Disc #" in album properties > Type in "1"

Highlight all tracks on Disc 2 > "Disc #" in album properties > Type in "2"

Synchronize album with CTRL+S

Import into iTunes

Here's the result.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.