[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been away from the American music scene for the past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Picture of me 2.png (142 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 2.png
142 KB, 480x480
I've been away from the American music scene for the past year.

What did I miss?
>>
probably Tylo be chillin'
>>
Nothing.
>>
>>61279116
I fucking love Tylo
>>
probably Tylo be FARTING
>>
Hotling bling and other meme rap dances
>>
Mac Demarco
>>
File: adele-wallpaper-1980575468.jpg (113 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
adele-wallpaper-1980575468.jpg
113 KB, 1024x1024
This young girl called Grimes is doing pretty good. She's poppy and teenagey. The hippy hoppy people are grinding on, but most of them feel like re-heated sausage, nigaa nigga nigaa, heard it all before. Jazz is sort of raising its head with the smoochy-lite music of Lana De R and Katamari Washington's le Epic, but it's all quite safe. Kendrick Lamaar made everyone swoon over him with 'to pimp a butterfly' , I didn't quite see the genius but I'm from Watford so culturally might be a bit distant.

The highlight of American rock was a spin-off band getting shot up in Europe with St. Bono then raising them again with a golden glow before millions. Which is gonna be a bit of a tough act to follow for a small garage rock type band.

Dave Grohl carries on being Dave Grohl.

A Halloween character called Hopsin did good, Chazwick Bradley Bundick has a weird name.

Oh, it was a very tampax orientated year too, a lot of albums about natural birthing and autumn and stuff from Julia and Joanne and Julie, they're slugging it out to be Patti Smith or Joni Mitchell for when they die.

that's pretty much it , some other bullshit and stuff
>>
>>61279567
Wow, this was very comprehensive and insightful.

Thanks anon. I'm looking forward to looking into your suggestions.
>>
>>61279133
this
>>
Tim Heidecker can go to hell for cancelling Decker vs Dracula
>>
Sufjan Stevens made one of his worst albums but it was incredibly sad and touching so no one seemed to notice.
>>
Kid Cudi made another awful album
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.