[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many albums do you listen in a day /mu/? and what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: odb.jpg (249 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
odb.jpg
249 KB, 1000x1000
How many albums do you listen in a day /mu/?
and what do you do while you listen to music?
>>
>>61278284
>How many albums do you listen in a day /mu/?
About 3, depends on the day I guess
>and what do you do while you listen to music?
Read, talk, stare at a wall
>>
Around 3. I usually play video games or do homework
>>
>>61278284

4 or 5.

browse /mu/, /v/, /fit/.
>>
0-6, I have the benefit of listening to music at work. Sometimes I just shuffle my spotify instead of listening to whole albums if I don't have anything new to check out.
>>
>>61278284
>what The Weeknd looks like when hes on crack
>>
>How many albums do you listen in a day /mu/?
Usually 1-5, some days none, other days more. Also depends on the length of the album. I've listened to like ten 20 minute grindcore/punk albums in a day. The first time I listened to The Epic it was the only album I listened to all day.
>and what do you do while you listen to music?
>>61278304
Is basically my answer, usually on here or going for a walk or just staring at the album in my iTunes.

My question: how often do you guys pause albums on the first listen?

INB4:
>The Epic is shit and you're shit
>iTunes
>only plebs pause albums
>>
>>61279042
>how often do you guys pause albums on the first listen?
Again, it all depends on the day. If I'm super busy I'll probably pause it a lot or just wait and listen to it later.
>>
0 - 3 full album
shuffle the rest of the day
>>
>>61278284

Last.fm says I average 200 plays a day. I would say I listen to about 20-30 albums a day or at least I try. Then again I work 10 hours a day and spend my time listening to new music.
>>
>>61279042
>My question: how often do you guys pause albums on the first listen?
I try to listen the whole album without pausing it. But sometimes it's impossible. For example, I just listened to a Global Comunication's album and I had to pause it like two times because it was very long and slow.
>>
5-9
I listen to it
>>
10 per day at least.
no shuffle ever.
>>
IM A DOG WHOS AHEAD OF THE DOGS
DIRTY BASTARD OF THE WU TANG SWORDS
>>
about 7-8
>>
>>61278284
I try to listen to two new albums a day, one in the morning, one at night, devoting the whole of my attention to them, i.e. sitting in a dark room with eyes covered. I pause for bathroom breaks, or give up if I don't like them.
>>
around 6-7
>>
>>61278446
this
>>
0-3.
Im a busy person with a demanding girlfriend however ( it sucks) so I can't listen to many in my own time.
>>
>>61278284
>he listens to albums
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.