[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cringe thread >like she ever had a career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
cringe thread
>like she ever had a career
>>
>>61276922
its almost as though the universe doesn't give a shit about you
>>
how is that cringe? thats an objective statement. just because you dont like keshas music doesnt mean she wasnt a huge pop star at one point.
>>
>>61276996
yeah right dress a whore with provocative clothes and make her scream. Then fix her voice with autotune and boom here's your your new revolutionary popstar. I mean come on... She didnt lost her career because of that.
>>
>>61277028
im not saying she was/is a quality, talented musician but if youre denying the fact that she had a career before the dr luke rape fiasco then youre stupid
>>
Both Chris Brown and Keisha have been and remain equally irrelevant to me.
>>
File: WHAT A FUCKING NERD.png (7 KB, 906x97) Image search: [Google]
WHAT A FUCKING NERD.png
7 KB, 906x97
look at this autist
>>
>>61276996
>just because you dont like keshas music doesnt mean she wasnt a huge pop star at one point.
She was never a huge popstar. She was briefly the flavor of the month.
>>
>>61277209
i heard her music on the radio a lot years ago, and if you asked pretty much anyone around 12-18 if theyve heard kesha before theyd probably say yes
>>
>>61277241
Yeah but how many people continued to listen to her? I remember her fame, the same few songs played over and over for a while. It was kinda like when Gaga broke on the scene, except it ended much earlier.
>>
John Lennon beat his first wife, treated his son Julian like shit and was a pathetic heroin addict, yet people worship like a God.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE
>>
>>61276922
What is the argument being made here?
>>
>>61276996
op needed to make an implied statement about how he hates women though
>>
>>61277028
TIK TOK ON DEM CLOCK
BUT DAT PARTAY DONT STOP NO
>>
>>61277447
>tfw ur name is julian
>that julian is the only "mainstream" julian i have ever heard of besides an autistic talking animal
>>
>>61276922
>beating someone equals to rape
And as I don't like to say it, Chris Brown is more talented than Kesha
>>
>>61277447
b-but peace, man
>>
>>61278437
upvoted
>>
File: lol.png (112 KB, 1590x635) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
112 KB, 1590x635
I busted a lung laughing
>>
>>61278437
uprooted
>>
>>61276922
thats because girls think everything is rape these days. omg we had 2 drinks and had sex rape! omg i let him fuck me but now i changed my mind this morning because my friends told me hes ugly rape!
>>
>>61278437
Me too man, me too
>>
File: image_5.jpg (14 KB, 200x214) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
14 KB, 200x214
>>61278789
>and yeast infection
>>
>>61278799
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>61279768
>>>/lgbt/
>>
Chris Brown's career is not successful because he beat his girlfriend, and Kesha's career is not suffering because she was (apparently) raped. The events are completely unrelated.
>>
>>61278437
Trailer Park Boys?
>>
>>61278515
that wasnt implied at all. what they meant was people dont care when youre a bad person if youre famous for whatever (music, sports, etc)
>>
File: Screenshot_6.png (58 KB, 848x413) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
58 KB, 848x413
>>
>>61279947
right on the first one, wrong on the second.
Kesha has specifically been unable to do any work on a new album because the label who has her under contract contracted with Dr. Luke, and she's not allowed to work with any other producer other than him, despite her requests otherwise.

If she was releasing albums no one cared about, that would be one thing, but "you have to work with your rapist or you never release another album" is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>61279219
how the fuck can you see not mold on your bread, like, how can anyone accidentally eat it and get sick
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>61280098
>(NOT BEING RACIST)
>>
>>61280104
cant she just create and release music with a different producer and under a different moniker? or is that illegal?
>>
>>61278799
What a fresh opinion you got there bud
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.