[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of I Hate Myself ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-10_songs_2.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-10_songs_2.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
What do you guys think of I Hate Myself ?
>>
>>61275598
I think they're great, though they were slightly inaccessible at first. You won't find much love for them outside of emo threads though.
>>
good band
>>
Great band
honestly the only trve emo band
>>
>>61275598
3 Songs is probably my favorite EP of all time
10 Songs is amazing

I don't get it, they were subtly making fun of the genre as a whole, being whiny and shit, yet for some reason it comes across as more genuine than most emo bands

It's also pretty cool to become a seminal band in the genre you're making fun of desu
>>
>>61275598
I think they hate themselves.

/thread
>>
they're pretty good
>>
4 Songs and 2 Songs are both woefully undermentioned. Drama In The Emergency Room is god damn amazing.

Pretty great band overall.
>I want them to come back
>>
>>61277378
how do you know they were "subtly making fun" of the genre? i would say it's almost impossible to know when someone is being genuine or not unless it's obvious, and "obvious-ness" is pretty subjective
>>
>>61279463
It's considered a rumour, as despite using the overly long names on the LP the titles were related to the lyrics, which usually isn't the case for other screamo/emo bands.
>>
>>61275598
one of my favorite emo bands. their output was extremely consistent
>>
>>61279463
There's something they wrote in the booklet for 10 Songs I believe. About not taking things so seriously or something.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.