[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend says "oh i love hip hop eminem is my favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sdfsd.jpg (8 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
sdfsd.jpg
8 KB, 200x225
>Friend says "oh i love hip hop eminem is my favorite rapper, do you like him anon?"
>say i used to and recommend him an eyedea song
>"i dont know why but i hate this, but you should try out ICP"
>mfw
>>
Why only white rappers? You racist, brah?
>>
I think you need to end this friendship
>>
>>61274226

yes he has bad taste hahaha good post i can validate that it is not cool to like those artists. your friend clearly is out of the loop haha lol
>>
>>61274226
Where do I start with Eyedea?
>>
>>61276357

just don't. while I think that Eyedea is better than Eminem I think that Eyedea is literally cringecore rap. I tried to listen to The Many Faces of Oliver Hart, couldn't do more than 2 songs, the cringe was to strong.

> the wieerdd side XDDDDDDD

ugh....
>>
>>61276396
Oh, I thought he was some kind of /mu/ approved rapper and I had genuine curiosity
>>
>>61276419
Don't listen to him anon, Eyedea is a great rapper even if some of his music can get cringey. While By the Throat is one of my favorite hip hop albums, I'd start with First Born.
>>
>>61276396
>cringecore
Guess how I know you're from Reddit

>>61276419
that doesn't mean anything, but he is
>>
>>61276419
somebody can be a /mu/ approved artist and still have plenty of people talk trash on them.

look at, i dunno, every /mu/-approved artist on the board right now.
>>
>>61276473

> someone thinks that something I like is cringeworthy

> my fragile personality can't cope with it

> must be a reditttt XD :DDD BENIS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.