[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the last artist you saw live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: Cheap Trick Bathroom.jpg (152 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
Cheap Trick Bathroom.jpg
152 KB, 1401x788
>>
The Vandals
>>
The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid to Die
>>
Death Grips.

Literally saw you fags posting on /mu/ waiting outside the venue before they opened the doors up.
Also spotted three identical Macintosh Plus shirts, and of course a Needledrop shirt.
You're all a bunch of underage Mac Demarco look-a-likes and I hate every single one of you.
>>
Kendrick Lamar

>>61272917
I saw Cheap Trick live a year ago, it was above average
>>
>>61272933
they still tour?

>>61272917
a really shitty local band
>>
>>61272989
Well I know they do festivals
>>
My friend at a local gig, but if you mean professional musicians then it would be American Football
>>
>>61273008
Did they play any unreleased and/or recently written music
>>
>>61272917
kek cheap trick
>>
Joyce Manor
>>
File: livemarina.jpg (75 KB, 423x750) Image search: [Google]
livemarina.jpg
75 KB, 423x750
>>
>>61272917
the wonder years. I know I know it was for my gf. NO SAVIORS!
>>
I don't go to many concerts. The last band I saw live was Godspeed in Memphis. It was pretty awesome.
>>
>>61272917
when did you see them? i can't believe they're in the rock and roll hall of fame.
>>
>>61272917

i saw Mew in sydney. best live music experience ive ever had desu
>>
Saw Reel Big Fish when they were in Australia earlier in the year. Despite the fact they look fat, old and sad, they still perform to the same level they did in the 90's. Great show.
>>
Tyler the Creator, I was going to go see the Death Grips the next day, but the venue got sold out.
>>
Death grips at 1st ave in Minneapolis. It was the post break-up tour in support of Jenny death. It was a good show but they obviously could have had more energy. All around 7/10 show
>>
Beach Fossils
>>
>>61272917
Vundabar
I'm sure someone else here was at the Womb for the show. Was it just me or were all their new tracks complete shit?
>>
Poison Idea

And they didn't suck!
>>
Chevelle, at a shitty rock festival near me. Holy fuck, they suck even worse live. Headline was Incubus but we left early.
>>
>>61272917
Earl Sweatshirt
even though I've seen him twice this year
and five six times in the last year

he performed a bunch of new shit

he's done performing all pre doris stuff which is good

but i miss the pits and madness that came with that
>>
>>61273413
Holy shit they're still alive?
>>
>>61272917
KMFDM
>>
>>61273951

Their discography is so big I don't know if any of it is worth listening past Symbols.
>>
>>61273951
Their latest tour was Salvation. which is an expansion off the song from the Album "We Are". they basically did what bands do, except it was KMFDM, which made it instantly masterful. I'm pretty sure Tohuvabohu, WTF?!, angst, and Kunst came out afterwords and they're all fantastic albums
>>
>>61274056
Sorry it was "Our time will come", not "we are". my mistake
>>
Ghost a few months ago, caught some picks. Their set was two hours long, second time seeing them. The live show is amazing. Purson opened for them this time. Last time i saw them it was King Dude.
>>
Joanna Newsom
>>
ZZ Top lmao
>>
>>61272917
Ought
>>
Pearl Jam. They are always amazing live desu.
>>
Went to a festival in November, can't remember if I saw Obituary or Carcass last there.
>>
Ought
In Way out West in Gothenburg over the summer.
They were great
>>
Ed Sheeran! Crazy talented on those loop pedals.
>>
skepta
convinced i was the oldest person there, and i'm nineteen
>>
>>61272917
Amity affliction
>>
Enter Shikari
they put on a great live show
>>
Julia Holter
>>
>>61272917
Saw Shamir a month or so ago, was on a date with a girl who likes his stuff

>>61274671 The singer trained me in radio station library up-keeping kek, chill dude
>>
Some old Serbian rock band called Riblja Corba. They're really well known in the former Yugoslav states.
>>
Tokimonsta I think. Quite a bit earlier this year. Hasn't been many gigs around that caught my interest.
>>
>>61272917
MONO
>>
Blind Guardian
>>
>>61272917
Joanna Newsom
>>61275461
I'm jealous. How was she live? Praying she plays Philly solo, I almost went to see her open for Beirut but tickets were pretty expensive
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.