[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"WELCOME TO VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA, (ANON)"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
>"WELCOME TO VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA, (ANON)"
>he pulls out printed 4chan threads you were involved in where you made racist remarks and jokes about the holocaust
>you being stammering and sweating
>"(ANON), CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THESE ARE?"
>you stammer harder for an answer

What do, /mu/?
>>
File: tumblr_n0zjzpISbH1rercezo1_500.gif (631 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0zjzpISbH1rercezo1_500.gif
631 KB, 500x281
>>61270501
>>
>>61270560
ritsu a shitsu
>>
>>61270501
is this the transcript from the Nardwuar vs. DIIV interview?
>>
i did it all for the nookie
>>
Say "thanks" in a really rude douchey way like everybody he interviews. Stare at the sky like Travis Scott. Avoid the question
>>
>Doot DooDoo Loot Doo
>Fuck Niggers
>>
scream "D-DOOT DOO" and sprint away
>>
>>61270608
exactly what i thought
>>
>>61270501
"Shut up nerd" and bully him desu
>>
>>61270501
Steal all his albums and props (bonus points if its his friends red fox doll) and smoke weed on camera while speaking in (probably) fake ebonics mixed with real ebonics and then become a friend of the show for years (bonus points if your wearing a pimpin zoot suit).
>>
>>61270639
>not doot doo doo loot do Gas the Jews race war now
Smh
>>
>>61270501
memes
>>
Has he recovered from stroke yet?
>>
STFU Dumb ass nardwaur bitch!
>>
>>61270608
>SO BACK TO YOU DEV, I HERE YOU'RE A BIG FAN OF THE ONLINE FORUM 4CHAN
>>
>>61270501
Why hasn't he interviewed Tegan and Sara yet considering he has a huge boner for Canadian talent, has been interviewing a metric ton of female artist lately and one of them actually lives in Vancouver?
>>
>>61270501
Nice to meme you.
>>
"You know exactly what it is, Nardwaur."
>>
i hope he can still do interviews, post stroke.

he finally did a GOOD music interview that didn't go south, he was one step closer to finally interviewing kanye.
>>
>>61270866
oh fuck no

please tell me he isn't back
>>
>>61270501

"yahmeen we ouchyea tryna squash beef keepin it real stackin this cheese yanahsaying keep it a thoun"
>>
>>61270847
yeah hes out of the hospital now and (i think) all good
>>
>>61271883
lol
>>
>>61270501
call him a nigger then piss myself
>>
i-it wasn't me
>>
File: 1434259672265.jpg (41 KB, 332x414) Image search: [Google]
1434259672265.jpg
41 KB, 332x414
these are some dubs nard
>>
i-i was just shitposting
>>
File: memes.jpg (181 KB, 358x500) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
181 KB, 358x500
Quality music related thread you have going here, OP.
>>
>>61273801
this is just as good as any other thread in the catalog right now and you know it
>>
>>61270501
oh no buddy i was just talking about the chink population here. ya know i just wan chooch a dart between canucks periods and it smells of durian all the time. what else can i do eh?
>>
>>61271883
boy ya been in ta woobly pops too much.
>>
>>61270501
did you even watch an interview. he would clearly add Canada at the end of that sentence
>>
>>61270501
>i-i-i just l-like death in june m8 t-that's all.. did u bring me any gifts??
>>
>>61270501
I've got with me, an original pressing of the classic "This Is It", by The STROKES. Now Nardwuar, what can you tell me about The STROKES?
>>
I'll ask him if he likes the strokes
>>
File: JaMC.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
JaMC.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>61270501
>"my favorite color is gold."
>>
File: file.png (247 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
file.png
247 KB, 499x280
>"WHO ARE YOU?"
>"uh, i'm stefan"
>"YOU'RE MC RIDE!!"
>"nah it's just ride"
>"FROM?"
>"ah, sacramento"
>"DEATH GRIPS!"
>"yeah"
>"WELCOME TO VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA!"
>"thanks man"
>"DEATH GRIPS! ALL THE WAY FROM SACRAMENTO,"
>"...california..."
>"AND WHO ELSE IS FROM SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA?"
>"ah, there are some bands... but i'm not really into naming them off..."
>"DEFTONES! WHICH IS WHY I BROUGHT YOU THIS, IF YOU'LL JUST TAKE THIS, MR. MC RIDE OF DEATH GRIPS!"
>"oh shit, it's a napkin kissed by chino moreno! where did you get this, man?"
>>
>>61270501
Kick him in the balls and put him in an arm lock. With a little bit of luck it might induce another stroke.
>>
>>61275033
strong fcking kek
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.