[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In their latest interview 5sos basically just badmouth and m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 5sosnudes.jpg (84 KB, 438x624) Image search: [Google]
5sosnudes.jpg
84 KB, 438x624
In their latest interview 5sos basically just badmouth and mock their fans. I'm genuinely confused by this, like this is a terrible career move for any artist, especially one who's fans have massive communities on twitter. Possble publicity stunt for Rolling Stone or the band, not sure. Read the article here: https://twitter.com/Your5SOSupdates/status/680572895156920320
>>
>>61269749
Their fans are obviously retarded and deserved to be mocked.

What year does 5SoS think it is?
>late 90's - early 00's pop punk
>le Blink 182 nudity meme
Why are they popular?
>>
>>61269749
no Tool fans seem to care about Maynard's obvious and public disdain for Tool fans.
maybe they're too busy trying to figure out what lateralus is about i dunno
>>
>>61269749
what do they say?

im not reading all that shit
>>
>>61269995
they basically said that while they're cool with having mainly girl fans at the moment, they want to get 'real' fans soon. They spoke about having orgies with fans and how their current fans only liked them for sex. And one of their girlfriends was interviewed as well for some reason and she called the fans crazy and obsessed with the boys. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen happen to a mainstream band, like I can't wrap my head around who that was a good idea.
>>
>>61270110
I'll explain it to you. They know what happens to bands like them, bands that are popular with teenage girls: they lose popularity as soon as they grow up, and that's why they want to appeal to a more mature demographic, because those are the ones that would buy records of a band even if they're 50 years old.
Still, they made the wrong decision, because if they want to appeal to classic rock fans or something like that, they can't just tell their fans they're awful and that they want to trade them, they have to change their style or at least make decent music. So yeah, a publicity stunt, but they didn't think enough about it.
>>
>>61270237
Somehow this made more and less sense at the same time...
>>
is this pasta
>>
>>61270377
well, i'm glad i was able to help hahahaha
>>
5sos need about 14 people on damage control duty at all times jfc they are way too immature to be able to market themselves properly
>>
>>61270237
>>61270237
I would never shit on my fans no matter who they were

fuck them
>>
>>61269811
>Their fans are obviously retarded and deserved to be mocked.
this tbqh fäm
>>
>5SOS are also big Creed and Nickelback fans
ayy
>>
who the fuck are 5 seconds of summer
>>
>>61271955
They're like One Direction for girls who want a little more edge.
>>
>>61271955
probably the biggest boy band in the world right now

https://youtube.com/watch?v=X2BYmmTI04I
>>
File: 680.png (4 KB, 366x303) Image search: [Google]
680.png
4 KB, 366x303
>>61271986
so just generic as fuck pop punk that underage white girls who know nothing about music think is "edgy" and "original" and is going to "save" "rock music"
>>
>>61271955
The lovechild of Blink-182 and One Direction
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 432x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 432x475
>>61272058
exactly
>>
>>61271986
I have a friend that LOVES them, he's also a huge fan of One Direction. I think he's gay.
>>
>>61272221
he must also be 12
>>
>>61272513
he's like 22
>>
>>61272593
close enough
>>
>>61269749
literally who?
>>
>>61269749
>the world's hottest band
>flamboyantly unattractive
someone explain pls
>>
>>61273084
Most boy bands' members aren't attractive at all.
>>
Take it as a reminder that 50% of the population is of below average intelligence.
>>
>>61269749

they're trying way to hard to be red hot chili peppers. let me guess the guy on the right with the red hair is the guitarist? wannabe frusciante
>>
>>61271594
>make music
>nobody likes the music
>some people like how you look though
>you already get enough poontang at home
Why shouldn't they shit on them?
>>
yeah I'm going to need some Hannah Montana earwash after listening to that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1c1rPc35vA
>>
>>61272058
Dude, they are not a fucking pop punk band. This is a pop punk band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI130b4tMjs
>>
>>61274453
it's like 5sos but a little bit louder. what's the problem?
>>
>>61273084
they look like twinks and teenage boys and girls like that
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.