[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your new years resolutions, /mu/? Mine are to get drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IIT_Kharagpur_Logo.svg.png (209 KB, 915x1024) Image search: [Google]
IIT_Kharagpur_Logo.svg.png
209 KB, 915x1024
What are your new years resolutions, /mu/? Mine are to get drunk at least once per week and learn all the lyrics to a bunch of 00s one-off rap hits so i can yell the lyrics at girls when we play the songs "ironically or nostalgically or both" at parties. my first two i'm going to focus on are "back that ass up" and "pimp juice".
>>
>>61267854
bump that up to twice per week...
>>
>>61267854

1) get /fit/
2) stop being a huge disappointment
3) get gf
>>
>>61267896
YEAH NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your gonna do it i believe in u
>>
I want to learn Mandarin, lose 35 pounds, write a novel, learn to play the guitar, and memorize the lyrics to Biz Markie's Just a Friend so I can sing it drunkenly with girls
>>
>>61267896
You aren't in denial, you know what you have to do, you are closer than most. I believe in you too anon
>>
whats the best jadakiss song to learn
>>
Quit smoking cigs
cut down on weed
excercise
take drum lessons
grow some balls and talk to more girls
stop with the self loathing/depression cycles
>>
Lose another 50 lbs for a total of 140 lbs lost, ACTIVELY listen to a shit ton of good music, and just become a better less boring person. Hopefully a side effect of this will be getting a bf or gf
>>
>>61268002
how u gonna get a gf by listening to music? unless ur a girl
>>
who here wants to smoke less weed? Is that something you guys have problems with?
>>
>>61268101
Yep grill. However was thinking along the lines of the losing these last 50 would help with the gf thing more
>>
>>61268288
oh yeah for sure gl. /mu/ supports u
>>
>>61268310
Thanks fampai I wish you luck in your partying endeavors!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.