[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any note worthy asian american female artists exist that i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x185
Do any note worthy asian american female artists exist that i should know of? Please reccommend
>>
yoko ono
>>
Cassie
>>
Utada Hikaru
>>
Mia Matsumiya
>>
deerhoof has a jap american lead singer
>>
>>61265673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-m4IHAz4Uk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EVDTxXtpjI

is this a fetish?
>>
>>61265745
>is this a fetish?

Don't be surprised. Some people have yellow fever but can only handle the whitewashed Asians
>>
>>61265711
What a fucking cutie
>>
>>61265711
>height: 4'9

hnnnnnnggggg
>>
>>61265978
>liking womanlets
you a pedophile?
>>
ikue mori

>>61265745
okkyung lee is great but i thought she was a korean national
>>
>>61265711
In 2015, Matsumiya created the Instagram account called "Perv_magnet", where she uploaded creepy messages that she had received from men over the past ten years. According to Matsumiya, the project was created to highlight the harassment that women face online, as well as the racism she faced.

Based
>>
>>61266000
Petiteness is feminine. Are you a manlet who's mad that being short as a man is pretty much the worst thing a man can be?
>>
>>61266017
idk exactly what OP is looking for
okyyung lives in the US and collaborates with a lot of US musicians so
>>
>>61266031
im not a manlet and i also realize that shortness in women is for plebs. there's a reason why models are tall. tallness is elegance and grace. shortness is stubbiness and embarrassment. you prolly just want a submissive gf bec you're beta af
>>
kill yourself weeb fuck
>>
>>61265715
Was about to say.
>>
>>61266067
Cuck
>>
>>61265978
>>
>>61266067
You're cringe af. You sound like you're in 8th grade.
>"stubbiness and embarrassment"
>"tallness"
>"shortness"
>"bec"
>"im"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.