[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Van Halen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Atomic Punk.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Punk.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
Very few people would argue with you if you said Van Halen had the greatest debut album in rock history.
>>
File: Boston-Boston.jpg (56 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
Boston-Boston.jpg
56 KB, 500x492
I would.
>>
>>61261138
I don't get the hype.
>>
>>61261129
>the stone roses
>gy!be
>anco
>black sabbath
>the ramones
>the velvet underground
>television
>wire
>the stooges
>>
>>61261205
>gy!be
>rock
>>
You could replace the bass player and drummer with synth and you wouldn't even notice.
>>
I love this album.
>>
>>61261129
Can
Faust
The Index
>>
>>61261308
what else
>>
>>61261129
I love this record, but my pick would have to go to The Modern Lovers.
>>
>>61261205
Good picks, but Anco's first album sucks ass desu senpai.

Also, The Undertones and Big Star both deserve mentions.
>>
>>61261129
Appetite, VU&N
>>
>>61261129
one of my favorite albums ever but I hate the way it's mixed
>>
>>61261205
>The Stooges
>implying ST is better than Raw Power
>>
>>61261908
always has to be one velvet underground retard always 1
>>
>>61261154
It was one of the first albums that perfectly blended tightly written power-pop song structures with prog-rock instrumental virtuosity and arrangements, before that formula was beaten to death by AOR stations with bands like Kansas and Toto.
>>
>>61261956
you and your shit taste, kill self thx
>>
>>61261940
>implying Raw Power is better than Fun House
>>
>>61262601
Well played.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.