[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this song and MIA in general? https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Thoughts on this song and MIA in general?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpttHOHEKMo&index=3&list=LL0JUR_I4I4mEOrByTyP_GJw
>>
File: 1450798849462.png (703 KB, 680x588) Image search: [Google]
1450798849462.png
703 KB, 680x588
OP, provided you're genuinely asking, you probably shouldn't have included Borders because it attracts incessant shitposting.

But anyway.

>Thoughts on this song
It's decent. Nowhere near her best, but it's deceptively simple and worms its way into your head. The music video is the best of the year. Swords is a better single. Still, next album one of my most anticipated of next year.

> MIA in general?
Creative genius. Vastly underrated.
>>
>>61260190
thanks for saving my picture
>>
>>61260211
Anon: I really, really, really liked your image.
>>
File: 1365691249123.jpg (23 KB, 382x322) Image search: [Google]
1365691249123.jpg
23 KB, 382x322
>>61260211
>>61260397
>>61260190
just fuck him already
>>61259902
I dont't like borders, but I thought this song was pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJuFdkMOP20
>>
>>61259902
>tfw she stole vipers meme

wassup wit dat
>>
>>61259902
She's cool, /mu/ doesn't like her any more, though. Until recently she was in the sweetspot of being well-respected as a musician on /mu/ but not co-opted by waifufags. Can't mention her any more without a /pol/-tier debate arising that uses the phrases 'meme rap' and/or 'cuck.'
>>
>>61261228
/mu/ does like her though
>>
I can't fucking stand Borders and I do support the Syrian refugees, but I love Kala, and there are parts of MAYA and Matangi that are great
one of the most worthwhile new musicians
>>
>>61261382
borders is a very good song anonimo
>>
/mu/chella is having a Kala listen along later today for anyone interested
>>
>>61261382
I don't think anyone means to imply that if you dislike Borders, you're some rabid Nazi from /pol/.

There's just a difference between "didn't like this song" and "lmao at this leftist cuck bitch, definitely a Jew mouthpiece".
>>
>>61261604
>>61261439
>>
>major label/Apple Music musicians doing politics
>>
>>61262903
http://time.com/4160294/mia-borders-apple-music-migrant-crisis-interview/
>>
>If we are a society that can use aggressiveness as a compliment, then [why do] we look at these people coming on the boats as like, “Oh my God, this is white genocide, they’re coming to kill us!”?
obvious reference to /pol/ kek
>>
>>61259902
lmao this song sounds like a shitty standup set

THE NEW WORLD, WHATS UP WITH THAT??
HAHA AM I RIGHT GUYS??
>>
>>61261110
i love everything about this song and video

except her voice
>>
>>61263586
DUDE
BORDERS
LMAO

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH IDENTITY?
>>
>>61263668
she normally mixes her voices beneath the instrumentals so it's not so bad
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.