[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ is in a state of decay. Plebs are posing as patricians,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
/mu/ is in a state of decay.

Plebs are posing as patricians, both parties intermingling innocuously. I've had enough of it.

I'm going to prove to everyone that I'm a patrician. If you want to be taken seriously, then I suggest you do the same. Here's proof to you all that I'm not a pleb, not a drone, not a normie.

See pic related? It's the cover to an album I've listened to. I'm a patrician.
>>
UH-HUH. RIGHT. YEAH. GOTCHA. MMHMM.
>>
File: 1446114243122.png (289 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1446114243122.png
289 KB, 500x377
>>61259180
>>
>>61259194
Normies are cancer and pretending that the problem doesn't exist is almost as bad as defending them, which is almost as bad as being a normie.

Post proof of patrician hood or be excused from my thread.
>>
File: 69.jpg (58 KB, 475x471) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
58 KB, 475x471
This is another album that I've listened to. More proof.
>>
>>61259194
WOAHHHH XDDDDDD SO QUIRKY
>>
File: cover_58662482010.jpg (101 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
cover_58662482010.jpg
101 KB, 600x599
>>61259222
>>
File: sakuraburst-deconstructingnature.jpg (579 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
sakuraburst-deconstructingnature.jpg
579 KB, 1200x1200
>>61259180
>>61259209

lol fuck normies amirite hahah????!
my music is underground and no-one likes it why is that its so sad i wish more people would listen to it
oh wait that would make it a pleb album and fuck plebs too patrician master race ahhaha amirite guys??
here is my underground patrician album too to prove i am patrician mster race
>>
>>61259308
I sense a facetiousness in your tone but it is misguided. Normies are a cancer and have an inability to attain and appreciate patrician-hood.

And that album is incredibly popular. If you had a trip I'd be adding it to my pleb list immediately. I needn't bother though because I already hold anons' opinions in low regard. You're all passionless followers.
>>
Question for patricians: Why do you strive for patrician-hood? What propels you to maintain it?

For me it's the only thing that keeps the depression away.
>>
File: 1450577762332.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1450577762332.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>Thread about /mu /cancer
>3 different tripfags
I was away for a while and this happens
>>
>caring about normies

man, they're just cattle
easiest shit in the world to dismiss them, like any hamburger
>>
If you try proving that you're patrician, then you're not patrician.
>>
>>61259521
>ignoring the problem will surely fix it!
4chan used to be a sacred place. /mu/ used to be a sacred place.

Now, this board's littered with anons sharing stories about how they cuddle to Modest Mouse with their gf's and read Infinite Jest during the winter.

We ignored the problem and so the problem festered and now's it's out of control. Something needs to be done.

We cannot allow normies to act with impunity.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 423x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 423x640
>>
>hurrhurr muh insecurities
>hurrhurr I need to prove something to feel accepted hurr
>patrician master race xDD amirite guys?! :$
>>
>>61259550
Yes, that's a bylaw of patrician-hood that I myself helped author. We thought it was essential, that those would treat patrician hood with such contrivances and insincerity are not patricians.

However, I too lobbied for a corollary that in extreme cases, it is permissible to "prove" one's patrician-hood. The corollary was included. This is one of those extreme cases.
>>
>>61259594
mache alles??
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.