[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best way to listen to a whole chart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Dmchart_edit.jpg (2 MB, 1600x4300) Image search: [Google]
Dmchart_edit.jpg
2 MB, 1600x4300
Which is the best way to listen to a whole chart?
>>
Every album at the same time
>>
1 album at a time at 20x speed
>>
all the doom at the same time albums extra slow
>>
how are you going to listen to a picture moron
>>
Play the image of the chart in Audacity
>>
Print out the chart and connect it to your speakers.

Thank me later.
>>
1) Go to rateyourmusic.com.
2) Find a short popular review. Popular reviews are the ones with several "hearts". (Be careful though! It has to actually describe the album and not that time the reviewer was partying with his internet friends or thinking of a girlfriend and sighing in a cold winter afternoon.)
3) There's your opinion! No need to listen to the album now.

If there are too many albums on the chart, you can also just look at the average rating on rateyourmusic.com: below 3.25 means it's "shit", above 3.25 means it's a "goat".

There you go!
>>
>>61256270
Step 1) Metal is for children
>>
>>61256270

start with listening to real music like loren connors and francoise hardy not music made for people with anger problems and satanic losers
>>
>>61256446
underrated
>>
>>61256270
One at a time? What do you think we do here differently?
>>
File: image.png (999 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
999 KB, 750x1334
>>61256975
kek
>>
>>61256270
Listen to an album a day, and listen twice, once in the day and once a night
>>
>>61256941
Agreed i did this when getting into IDM it saved so much time.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.