[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you nerds think of this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: ferris wheel on fire.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ferris wheel on fire.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
what do you nerds think of this album
>>
i like it
>>
hey don't call me a nerd
>>
an acceptable record, jeff
>>
It's actually an EP
>>
>>61252946
It's pretty good, a bit boring tho
>>
Oh Sister is a really really really really really good song
>>
You think Jeff records shit now?
>>
>>61253053
No
>>
>>61252946
Really good./Skype/ core
>>
>>61252983
What do you mean with "Jeff"? are you implying I'm Jeff or something? I'll let you know that Jeff has left the public and anonymous scene for the last 4 years and there's no way I could be posting on 4chan right now
>>
>>61253028
it actually is fuck this fucker i'm so fucking sick of these topical kids who pretend not to like something that's good because other people like it go fuck yourself (all of you)
>>
>>61253065
after reading the 33 1/3 on ITAOTS he seemed to always be recording or composing music, thats kinda a hard habit to break
>>
>>61253073
>I'll let you know that Jeff has left the public and anonymous scene for the last 4 years
>i am jeff

pick 2
>>
>>61252946
>>61252946
That sound was perfected on Purple Pilgrims' s/t
>>
>>61252946
9/10
Seemed like an appropriate way to go out.
>>
It's lovely, and I wish we had more material like it from the band. April 8th and A Baby for Pree / Glow Into You are truly exceptional songs that could only have come from Jeff's mind.
>>
ITAOTS >>> FWOF >>>>>>>>>>>>> On Avery Island
>>
>>61253336
where does beauty and everything is rank
>>
ive never heard of it so it's probably shit
>>
>>61253073
hi jeff
>>
>>61252946
Oh Sister, Home, and I Will Bury You In Time are some of my favorite NMH songs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHuBiuxZwoQ
guys new funy parody
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.