[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Music pulled from Spotify, Tidal, Google Play, and Soundcloud
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: nujabes.jpg (1 MB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
nujabes.jpg
1 MB, 2592x3888
>Music pulled from Spotify, Tidal, Google Play, and Soundcloud

Can I trade the beatles for this?
>>
>people still arent using soulseek
>>
>>61251327
>Not having his entire discography downloaded in 2016 - 6 days
Homie what are you doing?
>>
File: CAfEtUbUQAAq7eS.jpg (44 KB, 599x655) Image search: [Google]
CAfEtUbUQAAq7eS.jpg
44 KB, 599x655
>>61251327
>>61251377
>>
I wish you could upload downloaded songs to Spotify from your phone, I don't use the app on my pc enough and I never have my soundcloud songs on my desktop or laptop
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>listening to nujabes
>>
>>61251392
nah reddit is the site with spotify worshiping retards like you
>>
>>61251422
I have literally only seen Nuajabes discussed on reddit in my several years of browsing this board.
>>
>>61251434
oh yeah i dont listen to meme anime hip hop beats from japan, i just thought you were talking about that guy saying to download rather than stream

yeah downloading everything from such a mediocre artist is a joke in all honesty
>>
>>61251541
I don't watch anime. I admire music for what it is.
>>
>>61251562
see >>61251392
>>
File: whywouldyoudothat.jpg (125 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
whywouldyoudothat.jpg
125 KB, 900x800
>>61251327
>streaming audio as you main source of music

Do people not own conventional PCs anymore? Or have the anti-piracy nutters in America finally won?
>>
>>61251434
You don't browse here enough then
>>
>>61251434
i see nujabes in a lot of people's top 50 charts
>>
>>61251434
Pretty sure Nujabes death had a sticky here.
>>
>>61251608
I'm a pleb in the sense that I hate downloading albums and much prefer listening to only one single song out of an entire album. Finding single songs in 320kbps - FLAC is just a pain in the ass. Then putting all that shit on my phone, it's just a convenience thing.
>>
>>61251761
>experiences music the incorrect way
>is too retarded to know that you can pick which files you torrent
>prefers Nujabes to the Beatles because he's a fucking weeaboo
>Cares about listening to music in 320/FLAC when he listens to 96kbps audio streams
>Too lazy to store music forever instead of relying on trash services to provide it

fucking die
>>
>>61251984
TIDAL streams in FLAC, and Spotify/Google stream in 320kbps. I realize that I can pick which files to torrent but it's clearly a lot more work than simply just typing in a name and hitting play.
>>
>>61251984
>>experiences music the incorrect way
>>
>>61252007
Tidal is a fucking waste and spotify doesnt auto enable high quality audio so i know tons of people who thought they had been using it for years but hadn't

besides, music is intended to be listened to as albums which is the biggest problem of what you said
>>
>>61251984
>experiences music the incorrect way
>Cares about listening to music in 320/FLAC when he listens to 96kbps audio streams
>Too lazy to store music forever instead of relying on trash services to provide it
>is too retarded to know that you can pick which files you torrent
wow all of these are wrong in so many ways
>>
>>61251541
>calling music no one talks about meme
>because of anime
>on the official virgin-bicurious-weeabo station of the internet
>>
>>61251761
mp3 v0 >>> mp3 320 CBR
>>
Spotify took off Exmilitary...
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.