[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>writes for p4k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: a1.png (43 KB, 626x323) Image search: [Google]
a1.png
43 KB, 626x323
>writes for p4k
>>
I wish I had learned those things earlier so I would have been able to appreciate the beauty that is transience sooner desu
>>
Is he saying companionship is ownership? What a nerd.
>>
File: TimEric4.jpg (34 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
TimEric4.jpg
34 KB, 425x283
>>61250760
>stalks someones twitter
>>
>>61250817
it's called following someone and literally everyone on twitter does this
>>
>>61250760
*tips flatbill*
>>
>>61250817
do you not understand the concept of twitter? or a timeline?
>>
>>61250831
>>61250858
Yeah but it's creepy.
Especially when /mu/ autists stalk and post people's tweets.
>>
>>61250760
"the snowman" > "frosty the snowman"
>>
>>61250924
since when has following someone on twitter become stalking? stupid ass
>>
>>61250817
Man ya spooked me Spaghett
>>
>>61251008
Powerword: posting people's tweets
Gain some reading comprehension dumbass.
>>
>>61250924
That's some serious autism!
>>
what are /mu/'s favourite music writers? I feel like reading their material
>>
>>61252783
Marc Masters
C Monster
Philip Sherburne
Liz Pelly
Zoe Camp
Grant "Gumshoe" Purdum
>>
>>61252800
Marc, Zoe, and Philip are objectively bad writers. Don't know much about the others work
>>
>>61252915
C Monster and Grant 'Gumshoe' write for TinyMixTapes and The Wire.

Liz Pelly contributes to p4k and also does stuff for The Media.
>>
i want to write for pitchfork desu senpai like that is the dream job
>>
>>61253032
You won't be able to write about the music you want to write about. Pitchfork will force you to cover a bunch of corporate shit. Good luck.
>>
>>61253052
idk man getting paid to listen to music which is my favorite thing to do and write which is my second favorite thing to do will probably be pretty enjoyable regardless of the music
>>
>>61253088
but what if they pay you to love an album that you hate? or to write a negative review of an album that you enjoy?
>>
>>61250760
Pitchfork writers are like those kids who spend their whole undergraduate time at college radio. Kids who never really developed their writing skills past 8th grade while mistakenly thinking their sardonic insight into pop culture is clever
>>
>>61253103
idk man thats an ethical question i suppose but regardless im pretty sure id rather do that job than any other equally lucrative job because any of those jobs would come with the same ethical question
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.