[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do we like it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
Do we like it?
>>
Of course, Fantano is a fag
>>
File: me.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
It was ok
>>
I liked it enough. Hate the art, but there were a solid number of tracks on it.
>>
>>61249644
Fagthony Fagtano was right though, this was shit
>>
If it was cut down to 40 minutes and released by some no name bandcamp artist it would get 8.5 from Pitchfork. It's very inconsistent and way too fucking long but there are some solid tracks. The good parts sound like a better version of what Grimes was going for on Art Angels. Oh and all of the lyrics are retarded, but you can pretend they're ironic.
>>
>>61249755
Bangerz is shit, and Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven is shit, but this wasn't 2nd worst album of the year.
Also it had sólid tracks and Miley's singing combined with The Flaming Lips' production sounds pretty gud.
>>
>>61249625
5.5/10
there was a lot of filler and The Flaming Lips used same formula a lot, but nothing to terrible
>>
>>61249806
Of course it's not the 2nd worst of 2015 but this still is one of the worst albums of the year. I actually had a lot of hope for this album since I absolutely love The Flaming Lips but this turned out to be complete shit
>>
WHY THEY PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSY?!
>>
>>61249625
i like whoever did the music. her voice is ass.
>>
>>61249904
Ok I'll agree it isn't The Lips at their best (not even close maybe) but I still wouldn't call it shit.
>some solid tracks
>sometimes even seems like Miley is actually trying.
>>
>>61250002
I guess I was just expecting more than I should
>>
besides a couple tracks i really liked it
>>
File: 1449081141027.jpg (17 KB, 354x342) Image search: [Google]
1449081141027.jpg
17 KB, 354x342
>>61249806
>Miley's singing combined with The Flaming Lips' production sounds pretty gud.
>>
>>61249625
Fantano says no.
>>
>>61250276
fantano is a faggot
>>
Milky Milky Milk is a solid Psyche Pop song
>>
Boring as fuck. Not even unique enough to be truly offensive.
>>
>>61249625
why they put the dick in the pussy
>>
>>61250997
shut the fuck up unfunny fantano dick rider
>>
>>61251065
I don't give a fuck I ain't no hippy
>>
>>61249769
"I feel protected by things I don't understand. and thats more than you could say"

"The first impulse of violence is probably right, the second impulse to stop it is probably wrong."
>>
Do we like it?

https://soundcloud.com/mileycyrus/my-sad-christmas-song/s-j7LjA
>>
I honestly can't understand how anyone could like this, and I'm a poptimist.
>>
>>61249625
this album is a piece of shit. The only reason /mu/ is acting like they like it is because it goes against what the popular opinion is.
>>
>>61251065
It's not even Fantano's joke. It's on the fucking album. That's like telling someone to stop being a fantano dick rider because they said "Yuh" in reference to Death Grips.
>>
>>61252679
it's true.

Miley Cyrus and her Dead Petz is an objectively bad album. I'm not even saying objectively in the meme-y sense. I mean that it's awful in every sense.
>>
>>61252679
>It's not even Fantano's joke. It's on the fucking album
but Fantano viral it, thus making it a Fantano joke
>>
File: B9cnI5V.jpg (100 KB, 835x470) Image search: [Google]
B9cnI5V.jpg
100 KB, 835x470
WHY
>>
>>61249625
I think it's alright. In the context of miley's career i actually think it's cool.
>>
>>61249625
its instinctive,lush, and full of beautiful moments. Its probably the best pop album I have heard since channel orange.
>>
>>61249625
It was a cool experience, logging on to her soundcloud page and listening to a surprise album for free. It wasn't great but it also isn't nearly as bad as others have mentioned. I enjoyed Milky Milky Milk and Karen Don't be Sad. The flaming lips meets hop hop beats production was enjoyable.
It's the perfect album for her persona.
>>
i legit want to lick other anon's cum off miley cyrus' creamy white skin
>>
>>61254696
Dont be a degenerate anon
>>
>>61254740

so many places
so many flavors
>>
>>61249625
the second track sounds like Holes by Mercury Rev
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.