[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the most accessible way to do video music reviews? I already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1427317605202.png (163 KB, 527x556) Image search: [Google]
1427317605202.png
163 KB, 527x556
Whats the most accessible way to do video music reviews? I already wrote out a track by track review but on second thought that will be a really long video for a band the viewers(if i get any) probably never heard of and might be disinterested by looking at the video length. It doesn't help that there's only 1 song you can listen to on youtube, you'll have to download the album to heard the rest and know what im talking about in the review. I know about theneedledrop but can show me some other accessible reviewers to build out a good lay out for me.
>>
1 and only bump
>>
>>61241472
just be very full of yourself and awkward. hell, you may even get promo copies to review. use a lot of hashtags and promote yourself on /mu/ >>61241472
>>
>>61241754
While im already full of myself and awkward as hell. Lost alot of friends because of that. But im pretty sure promote yourself on 4chan is frowned upon so I wont do that
>>
>>61241816
that's not good. at least your music keeps you company (and this message board) hmmm, instagram then?
>>
>>61241829
Dont have one, not even a twitter account. I have a facebook with about 40 "friends", thats about it. I just want make the videos for practice(still put them on youtube though) before im thinking about promoting it.
>>
>>61241472
Where the fuck is new chapter?
>>
>>61241874
He did a Rohan chapter this month. It was uploaded 2 weeks ago on batoto
>>
File: 1450509026767.png (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1450509026767.png
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>61241922
That's sweet. Thank you. New Jojolion was supposed to come out in december too, though.
Impressive digits by the way.
>>
>>61241472
>>
you have to be fat and clean looking
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.