[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: abbey road.jpg (251 KB, 1220x1220) Image search: [Google]
abbey road.jpg
251 KB, 1220x1220
thoughts?
>>
Plebs finally hearing basic shit?
It's pretty good. Nothing revolutionary and really not even that good of a Beatles album but good.
>>
>>61240911
well meme'd
>>
Honestly i think its one of the few albums that deserves every drop of praise it gets.
>>
>>61241193
agreed
>>
Great album but I don't get why it's seen as one of the best of all time. I don't get most of the beatles' discog though so it's likely I'm just too much of a pleb to appreciate it. I want you is one of the best songs I've ever heard however
>>
>>61241256
nah it's not like that, you just keep trying and enjoying the discography and you end up falling in love with it. one simple does not get tired of the beatles discog
>>
essential listening for anybody who loves music
>>
>>61240862
the Beatles are good
this album is good
>>
>>61241429
it's their best
>>
8/10

Revolver, Rubber Soul, SPLHCB, MMT are better nevertheless
>>
>>61241281
This is true, more or less. The discography improves as you listen to it more and more, and also as you listen to music (before and after the Beatles) from other artists.
>>
>>61241281
>>61241459
In that case, I will go through their discog again. Thanks anons
>>
>>61240862
I think the production on every The Beatles album i've listened to is just above decent... I like Abby Road the most out of all The Beatles albums. I haven't listened to MMT nor The White Album so i cannot judge The Beatles yet...
>>
>>61240862
This is a solid 10/10, pretty much the only Beatles album that REALLY captivates me. I don't really know what it is but this is just a perfect Rock record to me.
>>
>>61241876
>>61243157
Abbey Road sounds so much different to everything else they did, it's so much more slick and stylish, it's like George Martin finally figured out how to twist the nobs on the board in all the right ways or something. Sounds very modern, even today.
>>
literally the best medley in the history of music
>>
File: 20640.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
20640.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>61244362
I like the beginning medley in this one
>>
why is this album so contentiously discussed on here, like no other album besides ITAOTS is posted as the beginning image to a thread as much
>>
>>61244362
for me, the abbey road medley feels like, the conclusion to music
>>
>>61244450
dude its Abbey Road
you know what I mean?
>>
>>61244465
Honestly I do.
>>
>>61244476
It's just so culturally and musically effervescent
on a side note; Oh! Darling's harmonies are GORGEOUS and so slight
>>
>>61244456
it is the conclusion to their music, let it be was recorded before abbey road but released after.
>>
>>61241256
>I'm just too much of a pleb to appreciate it.
No, you are too much of a patrician to like it.
>>
>>61244362
Name 5 other medleys you know without using google.
>>
>>61244520
aren't all albums medleys, when you think abt it ?
>>
>>61244500
Something is one of my favorite songs. First thing I learned on guitar. Fuck dude you got me in one the thread too
>>
>>61244502
i meant to rock music in general, it's the perfect rock album
>>
>>61244520
none worth caring about tBh
>>
>>61244559
>tBh
Stop bypassing the filters.
>>
abbey road's side b medley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else the beatles ever did
>>
>>61240862
fuck off with the viral marketing please we know that the beatles are streaming
>>
>>61244584
4chan is srs bsnss
>>
>>61244609
tBh fAm
>>
the production of it was so ahead of its time. hell, feels like it could be released today. based george martin
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.