[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /mu/, now that The Beatles are on Spotify, are you going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Spotify-4.jpg (101 KB, 889x496) Image search: [Google]
Spotify-4.jpg
101 KB, 889x496
OK /mu/, now that The Beatles are on Spotify, are you going to stop mindlessly hating them and actually listen to their music?
>>
>>61239456
any /mu/tant that hasn't is simply wilfully ignorant of the pop canon and shouldn't be taken seriously
>>
>>61239456

no i'm not because it's all remastered
>>
>>61239495
Sounds fine to non-autists.
>>
>>61239456
I Don't use spotify and Already own all of their records on vinyl
>>
>it's the stereo versions
However, having the 1 compilation is good because I get to hear the 2015 remasters which were the best thing to happen to the stereo recordings.
>>61239495
It's not the remasters which are bad, it's the actual stereo production which is bad. The remasters vastly improved them, it's the shit stereo production in the first place which is bad. Listen to the 2015 remasters, see how much better they are, they actually just reproduced and remixed the music.
>>
>>61239515
holy shit I'm listening to HDN on the 1 compilation
jesus christ that's amazing
>>
/mu/ loves The Beatles.
>>
>>61239518
I want them to do this for the entirety of the Beatles albums in stereo, the 2015 reproducing is so bloody amazing it would be artistically vital to continue the work
>>
>>61239518
Wow you're so right, these are all great. I hope, for the Pepper 50th anniversary or something they put a proper remaster on those stereo mixes. They deserve it.
>>
File: julius45.png (643 KB, 621x547) Image search: [Google]
julius45.png
643 KB, 621x547
>>61239456
But i don't like The Beetles. Why do you idiots listen the music you dont like, are you masochist?
& Stop making those threads. Damn.
>>
>>61239456
hey OP

/mu/ here.

I've always liked the Beatles.

Faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.