[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Beatles shitposts incoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
File: Beatles Streaming.jpg (61 KB, 640x733) Image search: [Google]
Beatles Streaming.jpg
61 KB, 640x733
>Beatles shitposts incoming
>>
>>61235958
actually now all the plebs and pseuds around here can listen to their catalog and realize that the Beatles are underrated in that no one ever fucking listens to their deeper cuts but just prattles on and on about their hits and the more popular weird ones like I Am a Walrus
>>
this is the most plebeian thing i've seen all year, and i browse /mu/
>>
Weird to think that this will be tons of kids first listens to The Beatles full length albums.
>>
>>61236009
I cant believe im a father at 16 either but life has its surprises
>>
>>61236032
congrats man please name the kid "ringo" in honor of the best beatle god bless
>>
>>61236032
MODS
>>
File: every beatles thread ever.png (46 KB, 371x928) Image search: [Google]
every beatles thread ever.png
46 KB, 371x928
>>
I don't know your thoughts but I think Beatles has some good songs like Tomorrow Never Knows and Helter Skelter.

Inb4: the fact that
>>
File: 1358016126_JohnLennon-BobDylan.jpg (166 KB, 885x400) Image search: [Google]
1358016126_JohnLennon-BobDylan.jpg
166 KB, 885x400
>>61235982
Fucking thank you, being a Beatles fan on the internet is suffering. All the hipster contrarian shitposters talk trash on the six Beatles songs they've heard, while all the plebs that claim to be fans haven't even listened to most of the records front-to-back.

tl;dr if you haven't heard the Beatles full discography you have a sufficient gap in your music knowledge
>>
>people still stream music

It's exactly difficult to download the most popular albums ever made. Why bother streaming?
>>
File: beatles.png (551 KB, 700x598) Image search: [Google]
beatles.png
551 KB, 700x598
>>61236585
>>
>>61236707
Well if you're talking serious...

I think Frank Zappa is way more important for music knowledge than Beatles for exemple.

The are more important bands and musicians than Beatles, like Velvet Underground or Bob Dylan. As you know, people (the masses) tends to consider Beatles as the top of the pyramid.

You can say that Beatles leaves a gap, because the majority of the well-known bands does the same, in a small amount or not, it's relative, but probably it's not that important like Aerosmith or Bee Gees
>>
its the remastered versions though
>>
File: AFPGetty-514390150.jpg (289 KB, 1200x928) Image search: [Google]
AFPGetty-514390150.jpg
289 KB, 1200x928
>>61235958
beatles on streaming
>>
File: best.gif (2 MB, 152x148) Image search: [Google]
best.gif
2 MB, 152x148
>>61236707
>>
>>61236895
the absolute goofballs
>>
>>61236032
my wife's ex had their son at 16 too. he's a little shit but threatens to beat me up if I try to discipline him
>>
>>61236856
That guy here.

I'm actually reading a book on Bob Dylan right now, his work is a lot more important to me than the Beatles', but I bring that up for the sake of an anecdote. In 1965, while recording Highway 61, Dylan felt that his work was ahead of the mainstream curve, that he was above everybody else artistically. Except for one artist, the Beatles. Dylan told his close friends at the time that the Beatles made him feel insecure, he felt their chord work and tempos were beyond him creatively. When he met the Beatles, he actually LIED about the Newport Festival (the catastrophic electric debut, where he was booed) to the Beatles and told them nobody booed. This man bragged about the booing to everyone else, self-assured that he needed nobody's approval, but not with the Beatles. He couldn't stand the thought of them thinking less of them.

I respect your opinion, but when you compare the Beatles to Aerosmith and the Bee Gees, that's like comparing Radiohead to Blur and Oasis. Whether you like to admit it or not, the Beatles "are" on the next-level, artistically. They just did most of their experimentation within tight pop standards. You should re-listen to their discography and reconsider your stance.
>>
In honor of the Beatles, I'd like to share my latest work :^)

https://soundcloud.com/starbond/every-single-beatles-studio-album-playing-at-the-same-time
>>
wow fuck spotify,, all of the albums are remastered and you can't even scrobble the songs right because they say REMASTERED IN THE DAMN SONG TITLE FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>61237014

Here's your reply.

(cuck)
>>
>>61237024
I wrongly expressed myself.

I really thinks Beatles is one of the best bands of the 60's, I personally loves Revolver but I disagree when some people say that they're on the "really top".

I shouldn't have formulated my opinion that way or used those mediocre examples
>>
>>61237061
>scrobbling The Beatles

Do you want the entire world to know how pleb you are?
>>
File: 1385249767621.jpg (63 KB, 390x417) Image search: [Google]
1385249767621.jpg
63 KB, 390x417
>>61237102
Ok that makes a lot more sense, I can live with that
>>
>>61237128
Even Scaruffi had to listen to them to hate them and of course, he let's everyone knows he did it
>>
File: jl_madmag.jpg (73 KB, 255x336) Image search: [Google]
jl_madmag.jpg
73 KB, 255x336
Everyone is going MAD for beatles
>>
>>61235958
Is there seriously anybody who doesn't have everything by the Beatles already? First thing I did when I figured out what torrents were when I was 13 was download the Beatles' discography. Still have it to this day even though I barely listen to them anymore.
>>
>>61237291
I have them (Rubber Soul-Let it Be) on my phone.

Why? I don't know.
>>
>>61237291

Most people in the real world don't pirate music anymore
>>
I'm not a Beatles fan, but I will listen to all their albums. You have to.
>>
>mfw listening to Strawberry Fields Forever coming across this thread

>>61235982
[spoiler]Glass Onion[/spoiler] is so fucking underrated.
>>
I already have their discography on vinyl and I don't even listen to them.
>>
>>61237426
No its not. Wild Honey Pie or Long Long Long are underrated
>>
>>61237024
That's funny because Lennon was apparently nervous like a school girl whenever he met Dylan in the mid 60s. Not taking away from your point, just funny to see that two music giants made each other insecure in their primes.
>>
>>61236856

Oh god shut the fuck up
>>
>>61237528
Mommy someone in the Internet just ask me to shut up, w-what I will do? How I'm gonna live with it
>>
yeah this is going to make so much difference
it was almost impossible to find beatles music online before
>>
What do you guys think of Love, the soundtrack? It was the first Beatles related album I really got into and maybe even the first album in general. I loved it at the time but it's taken a few steps down after digesting their full discography.
>>
>>61237607
its bretty cool
>>
is this the equivalent of Seinfeld being released on Hulu?
>>
>>61237607
It's a good remix album
I haven't seen the play though
>>
File: e79.jpg (4 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
e79.jpg
4 KB, 165x115
>>61236856
>I think Frank Zappa is way more important for music knowledge than Beatles for exemple.
>>
i only care if this is on spotify
>>
>>61237676
>you better STOP! And take some time to smell the rooossseeeesss
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.