[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you currently listening to /mu/? and what are you d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bythethroat.jpg (320 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
bythethroat.jpg
320 KB, 900x900
What are you currently listening to /mu/? and what are you drinking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65KicXB9L3M

Vodlka and orange juice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QntiuRcKW5c&ab_channel=MrAllMusicHD

Having a glass of Zaya rum for pleasure, then switching to Bacardi oakheart in a minute until I passout.
>>
>>61235041
going through some beethoven CDs i got for my dad for christmas, want to amke sure they aren't scratched. so The Eroica now.
>fireball because im a bitch
>>
>>61235479
People can say what they want about fireball and that it;s bitch mode, but at least that's one liquor that genuinely tastes good without mix.
>>
Water & Swans The Gate
>>
>>61235564
thats why i like it. im visiting my folks and my parents (for medical reasons) keep zero alcohol in the house. however, since i still like to drink but dont want it to be obvious, i just get a bunch of fireball, drink till im asleep, no need to get mixers or drink soda for no reason. but i do recognize a lot of bitches like it because they dont cant handle other shit straight. i can, but would rather not all week
>>
Mezzanine/Coke-A-Cola. It's a pretty sweet album, and I like the production. Gave it a shot because someone mentioned one song was used on House and I vaguely remembered that fact. Turns out I've heard Teardrop before and like it. The rest of the album is good too.
>>
>>61235041
The Carpenters
Coffee
>>
>>61235871
what time is it where you are?
>>
>>61236108
12:45am now.
>>
>>61236161
is it decaf? do you have work soon? or just coffee cause coffee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.