[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is popular music really THAT bad? Or are you all just bitter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Is popular music really THAT bad?

Or are you all just bitter pieces of shit. Think about it
>>
File: 1429146102549.jpg (16 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
1429146102549.jpg
16 KB, 200x267
>>61233049
>Or are you all just bitter pieces of shit.
Those in glass houses OP, you're the one who felt the need to make a thread in order to validate your own taste in music.
>>
>>61233164
Where did I imply I listen to any of those records in the OP?
>>
I'm pretty bitter but I still like pop
>>
>>61233180
Where did I imply you did?
>>
>>61233049
Elvis stole his songs from far more competent black singers.
Sgt Pepper is incredibly mediocre compared to Pet Sounds from a year earlier.
LZIV does NOTHING of interest.
Neither does DSOTM or any of the other albums.
>>
>>61233185
op meant mainstream shit, not actually pop music
>>
>>61233205
Yeah I like that too.
>>
>>61233201
How am I trying to validate my taste?
>>
Yes the only good music is memerap and other /mu/core music
>>
>>61233224
Maybe it's just my own projections, but why else would you waste time making a thread complaining about people who complain about a certain genre.
>>
>>61233278
But the albums in the OP cover a few different genres
>>
>>61233376
If you don't want to respond to critiques then let your thread die
>>
>>61233396
Nothing so far has given that impression
>>
>>61233415
See >>61233203
>>
>>61233425
Obviously I'm not going to respond to pointless bait like "Sgt pepper is bad because pet sounds came out a year earlier" (totally different album and what was happening at the time Sgt pepper was conceived, i.e. Smile)
>>
>>61233203
>DSOTM
>NOTHING of interest.
Except giving people the blueprint for the perfect Vinyl tracklisting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.