[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this album to you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 4887062.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
4887062.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
What's this album to you?
>>
is that the smiling dog meme
>>
good album
>>
>>61232202

it got me into nouns
>>
File: oasisbummed.png (143 KB, 299x298) Image search: [Google]
oasisbummed.png
143 KB, 299x298
delete this
>>
i like it
>>
>>61232544
nice
>>
nice little rock album
>>
>>61232202
makes me wanna fall asleep. it's boring, overhyped and very, very white
>>
>>61232645
Unbearably white desu
>>
>>61232202
I prefer whiny-emo to screaming-emo but they're both equally grating
>>
>>61232202
Nouns: Still Bummed
>>
>>61232645
>>61232884
What does "unbearably white" even mean? Are there albums that are "unbearably black" or "unbearably hispanic"?
>>
>>61233377
As in, it conjures the images of a spoiled and easily distraught youth presented in form that only caucasian suburbaners of the U.S. would convey it.
>>
>>61232202
A piece of shit.
>>
>>61233377
it's a term used by self-hating white people who hate music for regular white people
>>
listened to it a couple times when it was viralled here

dogs is dope
>>
>>61232202
Goood album, people that dislike it seem to feel this need to convey their feelings in the most belligerent and obnoxious ways possible, but all in all that doesn't take away from my enjoyment or this album and nouns in general.
>>
>>61233377
tpab is unbearably nigger
>>
>>61235174
uh, no. TPAB will go down as one of hip hop's greatest achievements. I understand that you, as a white person, might not be able to see its cultural impact, but that doesn't mean you should dismiss it so snidely. Lamar raps about institutional racism, oppression, black history and politics--themes that, being a privileged white person (and probably cis and male), are all the more important for you to examine.

Still Bummed is unbearably white, but TPAB literally CANNOT be "unbearably black" because it was created in the context of a patriarchal, white supremacist society.

Not even sure why I took the time to reply to your sad racist ass.
>>
File: THAW.jpg (48 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
THAW.jpg
48 KB, 296x300
it's a great emo album

but let's talk about foetus, I think thaw is better than nail, I like how hideous and noisy it is.
>>
>>61235309
GKMC is better
>>
>>61235431
agreeed
>>
>>61235309
>He thinks I don't understand all of that
I just don't care about other people. Especially ones that so fucking whiny. I have nothing to benefit from niggers getting more representation or power
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.