[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Nicki Minaj make a whole album full of songs like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: nickiminaj-2015.png (595 KB, 572x573) Image search: [Google]
nickiminaj-2015.png
595 KB, 572x573
Why can't Nicki Minaj make a whole album full of songs like Stupid Hoe, Anaconda, and her verse on Monster?
>>
idgaf I just want to see her naked
>>
>>61232088
pills and potions was a nice song

someone played one of her albums at work a few years back and it was awful

she needs to stop tryna be everything and do a solid rap album
but I dont think she can because I think labels pressure her to put out top charting singles and a solid hip hop album with good beats etc would alienate her audience

she could only do a good album if she broke from her label and had the desire to do it
>>
>>61232088
I would also enjoy this
>>
>>61232121
Agreed Pills and Potions is a pretty cool song.
>>
I know the Stupid Hoe beat is deliberately annoying but that doesn't make it good
>>
because she has no control over her output and is a total industry slave. But why mention anaconda? Her monster verse was her highest point and anaconda was the lowest
>>
>>61232377

I think Nicki Minaj is at her strongest when she makes "funny" songs.
>>
Because that's not what people want.
>>
Anaconda is shit what the fuck are you on about. And the answer to your question is that Nicki has no real talent
>>
>>61232377
anaconda was solid

>>61232189
>>61232121
the chorus on Pills and Potions is so annoying holy shit
however the shot of her tits at 2:58 in the video makes me unsure
>>
>>61232433
OK I'll revise this, Anaconda wasn't that solid it was just decent in parts

still Nicki's lowest moments are autotuned so you were wrong about that. Take her David Guetta feature or something
>>
>>61232088
See through me or w/e was pretty nice in retrospect. But her verse on Monster…caught me off gaurd. I had to get out of my car and walk down the street for air
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.