[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a modern masterpiece that will be studied by academia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ADELE-25-2015-1200x1200.jpg (120 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
ADELE-25-2015-1200x1200.jpg
120 KB, 1200x1200
This is a modern masterpiece that will be studied by academia for decades to come...

Yet there are still people who hate this album, likely just to be contrarian ("anything popular can't be good!")

Is there another album that even comes close to how influential and landscape changing as this is?

I've never seen a convincing argument from all the haters that think this isn't one of the greatest albums of all time...

Discuss
>>
what a fucking ugly cover jesus
>>
>>61231492
She's a woman, she has to have her face plastered over everything related to her, otherwise her ego would collapse
>>
>>61231519
Upvoted

>>61231458
Gay pasta
>>
The music is boring. I tried to listen to it, and it was boring, so I didn't. Seriously this album is boring and doesn't deserve any praise because of how boring it is. It's so boring I doubt anyone has honestly listen all the way through it because they would get bored halfway through. Seriously this is the most boring release I've heard this year.
>>
>implying any album is studied in academia
>implying anyone actually hates an R&B as compared to apathy
>implying mutants don't already understand some popular music is good
>implying a 6 month old album is influential
>what the fuck is landscape changing
>implying we need to convince you of anything
>>
File: op is a disguting faggot.jpg (17 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
op is a disguting faggot.jpg
17 KB, 800x450
Her first album was a true masterpiece as was the james bond song she did.
This album is a piece of garbage. Severly overrated. This album is shit. She knows it and the industrie knows it but they all have to make money from it so they all hype the shit out of this garbage and dumb faggot sheeps like OP falls for it.

OP you are one filthy dumb fucking faggot. Cancel your internet you fucking disgrace.
>>
>>61231458
>This is a modern masterpiece that will be studied by academia for decades to come...
No, but ultraliberal college students and stereotypical obese feminists may love it, since it's a fat chick singing. It may be a fat chick singing about lost love like every other pop chick, but whatever, she's fat.

>Yet there are still people who hate this album, likely just to be contrarian ("anything popular can't be good!")
It's momcore; some people may be closeted about liking it, others (like myself) just straight-up hate it. She can pour all the emotion she wants into these albums; they won't sound good to me, in no small part because radio-friendly pop is not my thing.

>Is there another album that even comes close to how influential and landscape changing as this is?
If you wanna talk pop, I could pitch any album by Madonna or Michael Jackson; both artists had big albums that are still widely enjoyed today. If you want to talk about music in general, sorry, but I don't have time to list them.

>I've never seen a convincing argument from all the haters that think this isn't one of the greatest albums of all time...
I guess that's because this album's flaws are so glaring and obvious that they're easily nutshelled. Allow me to explain: this is a bland, radio-friendly pop album. The main thing that separates this from Lady Gaga is that Adele's trying to make you cry, while Gaga's largely focusing on her pet project of promoting gay rights amid her dime-a-dozen songs about fucking with all the obscenities aired out so the kids can tolerate it. Adele is working with music that is easy to consume, difficult to remember, and insubstantial overall, not unlike candy; she has to put forth a lot to make a pop album like this hit as hard as you claim it does, and she just didn't. Her voice is unremarkable, and the faltering of her greatest strength sets the tone for the rest of the album. It is mediocre at best, bland and insubtantial at its worst.
>>
>>61232022
>actually replying to the pasta
Holy autism
>>
Stealing Phil Collins' album art baka
>>
>>61232105
More like holy boredom.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.