[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Musicians you used to like but stopped when you found out about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Musicians you used to like but stopped when you found out about their lives?

Haven't been able to listen to Deadmau5 since I learned he ran over a kid and killed them.
>>
Dude

Seperate the art from the artist
>>
this man used to make great choons, hopefully him fucking off twitter for a while will be a good thing for him
>>
>>61231284
Didn't he get fed up with the crowds at The International for not liking his music which was too slow at the time, so he put his rival's music which hyped the crowds?
>>
>>61231284
Link?
>>
>>61231295
>what a person produces is in no way a reflection upon themselves

ok bud
>>
>>61231599
johnny cash
>>
>>61231599

>thinking music that goes "untz untz untz" is a reflection of self
>>
File: 1443885749571.png (65 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1443885749571.png
65 KB, 550x550
>>61231599
>>
>rock stars don't kill hookers for fun
>>
>>61231311
he fucked off twitter for no more than 2 days. He tried it before and it didn't work, he's a little bitter slut. Like when the whole skrillex sound was big, he hated dubstep because he couldn't produce good enough tracks. His limit was that track with Sofi
>>
>>61231284
how is it being 13
>>
>>61231693
well fuck

whatever usually I ignore his bullshit and he releases some good stuff (like his last LP), though sometimes he has good banter
>>
I used to like Andrew Jackson Jihad, but their bassist yelled at me when he saw me punch some drunk guy who kept bumping into me.
I can no longer listen to AJJ because I keep remembering that really aggravating moment.
Does that count
>>
>>61232838
C'mon man, AJJ is amazing I wouldn't let that get to me.
>>
>>61232838
From his perspective you punched a guy.
>>
>>61234389
yeah i would yell at a guy punching someone too if i didnt know the backstory
>>
>>61232838
why would you punch a drunk man who wasn't intentionally aggressing towards you? dude was just swayin around with the crowd probably. I see little faggots like you at concerts all the time, swinging elbows and shit. Get the fuck outta here faggot
>>
>>61232838
>>61234441
Yeah you were an asshole, you deserved to be yelled at.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.