[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Interesting facts about musicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: nickcave.jpg (149 KB, 1535x987) Image search: [Google]
nickcave.jpg
149 KB, 1535x987
Nick Cave was actually born in a cave.
>>
Paul McCartney is the legitimate heir to the Irish throne. Courtney Love is Marlon Brando's granddaughter. ZZ Top are actually Hasidic Jews. I'll try to think of some more.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 166x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 166x245
Trevor dunn is in fact actaully a woman
>>
File: trent-624-1374763316.jpg (155 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
trent-624-1374763316.jpg
155 KB, 624x420
I was working on the sound at one of NIN's shows and trent showed me his "nine inch nail" after the show was over. True fact.
>>
Debbie Harry is actually mildly retarded, that's why she looks so breathy and hot. Billy Corgan's father, a successful entrepreneur and owner of several laundromats in the Chicagoland area, mortgaged the family's home to cover the recording costs for Siamese Dream due to Billy's mother's fears of what Billy "might do". Iggy Pop is physically unable to see the colors pink or purple.
>>
>>61227429
damn..
thats too bad for Iggy
>>
File: photo4.jpg (71 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
photo4.jpg
71 KB, 533x800
Jack White was fat before he became a woman
>>
>>61227014
True fact: he named one of his sons Cliff
>>
>>61227014
Kate Bush doesn't shave her pubic hair
>>
File: kurt_cobain.jpg (794 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
kurt_cobain.jpg
794 KB, 2000x1339
Kurt Cobain was actually born in a cobain.
>>
>>61227619
Ba dum bum. Still too soon though.
>>
Sufjan Stevens' actual biological father is Shakin' Stevens
>>
File: damo.jpg (605 KB, 3510x2808) Image search: [Google]
damo.jpg
605 KB, 3510x2808
Damo Suzuki was actually born in a suzuki
>>
Kanye West is actually quite intelligent and talented
>>
>>61227853
>not conceived
ONE JOB
>>
>>61227853
kek
>>
File: dubc0284210_21233290.jpg (88 KB, 662x442) Image search: [Google]
dubc0284210_21233290.jpg
88 KB, 662x442
>>61227777
Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post. It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [s4s], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits, for it is a matter of religious importance.

So, after all this patience and discussion, I will now check your repeating digits. Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave. I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them. The reason? More digits must be checked.

Regards, Patrick Bateman™.
>>
File: R6268756666666666.png (177 KB, 483x537) Image search: [Google]
R6268756666666666.png
177 KB, 483x537
Mike Love's name is kind of ironic because he is actually incapable of feeling or expressing any kind of affection towards people or anything for that matter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.