[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever fallen asleep while listening to music? Did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1448206618475.jpg (8 KB, 240x229) Image search: [Google]
1448206618475.jpg
8 KB, 240x229
Have you ever fallen asleep while listening to music? Did it affect your dreams somehow?
>>
I don't fall asleep to music and if you're idiotic enough to leave it on you're an idiot.
>>
Yes, most nights.
No, I can't fall too deep into sleep with music. I tend to wake up a bit every 15-30 minutes and then rest peacefully when the album finishes.
>>
File: herecomestheindianlarge.jpg (334 KB, 1080x951) Image search: [Google]
herecomestheindianlarge.jpg
334 KB, 1080x951
On my first listen. It was surreal, I never fell completely into sleep but drifted in and out. Slippi woke me right up though. Cool experience.
>>
File: dug.png (412 KB, 429x449) Image search: [Google]
dug.png
412 KB, 429x449
I've tried before and sometimes my body won't let me get to sleep but sometimes it just makes me throat full of phlegm its real weird. I have to be really tired to do it and it hasnt affected my dreams yet although once I had a dream where The Who was playing (i had falen asleep playing The Who). Earlier today I half-fell asleep listening to 2814 and I didn't dream but it was still super trippy.
Also, I'm stealing yo duggy meme
>>
>>61226667
this usually
>>
don't fall asleep to time machines, experience is truly hellish, sadly I can't really articulate what happen
>>
>>61226604
one time i fell asleep while listening to The Fray-You Found Me. Joe King was sitting on a train and started stripping while playing his acoustic guitar to me
>>
I fell asleep to Echoes by Pink Floyd and it gave me a nightmare.
>>
I fell asleep listening to Spiderland
Would recommend desu
>>
Fell asleep to an AMM album and woke up in a panic with my heart beating like crazy. Felt awful.
>>
>>61226667
This.

And when I wake up, I have a very vague memory of the album.
>>
File: hjgh.jpg (154 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hjgh.jpg
154 KB, 640x480
i only sleep to music i have a whole playlist of music that i just have found to be calming when going to bed. Same idea as putting a fan in your room when you sleep there's surface noise, but w/ drone.
It doesn't affect my dreams tho but i have had songs break through into my dreams. I know i heard a Hiroshi yoshimura song in a dream once and woke up and the album was playing.
>>
File: 1428953391145.jpg (847 KB, 2201x2209) Image search: [Google]
1428953391145.jpg
847 KB, 2201x2209
>>
>>61226604
i dreamt about my ex after i fell asleep to Soundtracks for the Blind

that kinda gives you some insight on what kind of relationship that was.
>>
>>61227665
Blind love?
>>
i fall asleep while listening to BoC a lot

it's pretty great
>>
>>61226604

i used to do that a lot. in fact, some of my dreams were played out like a crappy elementary school musical, no lie.
>>
File: catchat.png (272 KB, 738x615) Image search: [Google]
catchat.png
272 KB, 738x615
how do i start dreaming again. ever since i was little i would dream quite a bit but now and for many years i haven't had a dream.
>>
>>61226809
oh man i thought it was really, really comfy. this is interesting. would definitely listen again before/during going to sleep

i cant emphasize enough how comfy it felt
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 120x120
Fell asleep to this every night for a month. I had a lot of falling/flying dreams. Was well worth the experience and it helped me fall asleep if anything. Sometimes I would still be conscious and my body would feel as though it was floating. Was rad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.