[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf is distancing herself from you music for this feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 482x427
>tfw gf is distancing herself from you

music for this feel?
>>
>>61225934
cucklol
>>
>tfw she never even got close to you
>>
File: album_antlers_hospice.jpg (208 KB, 900x904) Image search: [Google]
album_antlers_hospice.jpg
208 KB, 900x904
>Don't ever let anyone tell you, you deserve this.
>>
talk to her about what you think, don't be a bitch
>>
>>61226007
Nah, if anon can't talk to their girl like a fucking man they deserve to be alone.
>>
>>61225981
Meme reply

>>61226035
Meaningless reply.
>>
>>61226035>>61226061

how the fuck is that a meaningless reply you idiot? be confident
>>
>>61226061
That's quite a black pot, kettle.
>>
>>61226086
A meaningless reply is a reply that is meaningless.
This reply was even more meaningless.
>>
>tfw sick
>my gf delivered me some homemade chicken soup, brownies and a vhs tape of the simpsons
>eating the brownies and watching the simpsons, then suddenly, the tape cuts to my girlfriend sucking some guys dick
>he cums in her mouth, then she spits his jizz into a bowl of batter.. brownie batter
>she looks straight into the camera and then says "We're through anon."
>proceed to spend the rest of the day vomiting
>>
File: Juicy_J_Stay_Trippy.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Juicy_J_Stay_Trippy.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>
>>61226159
5/10
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.