[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a more cringeworthy song than "In the Garage"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: blue[1].jpg (137 KB, 1394x1400) Image search: [Google]
blue[1].jpg
137 KB, 1394x1400
Name a more cringeworthy song than "In the Garage" by Weezer.

You can't.
>>
Weezer is just really bad music.

I wish kids would listen to Ravi Shankar and other Hindustani classics instead!
>>
>>61222654
it always bothered me that he pronounces it "grahge"
>>
Anything off Pinkerton.
>>
>>61222654
not even the most cringe worthy Weezer song
i kinda like it desu
>>
You're forgetting the whole Weezer discography after Pinkerton.
>>
>>61222694
Pinkerton is the only not shit album they made
>>
>>61222654
literally any song off Make Believe or Raditutde
>>
>>61222654
damn op you reminded me how much I love weezer

they are so fun! oh man
>>
>>61222961
>Perfect Situation
Did you forget this song exists?
>>
File: pagination.e430fa1d.jpg (26 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
pagination.e430fa1d.jpg
26 KB, 150x150
I can't stop partying is there most cringey song but there are a fuckload of weezer songs more cringey than in the garage.

I'm a big weezer fan but they have a metric tonne of shitty music, most of which is cringe worthy. In the garage might be the most cringe worthy off the blue album but in their discography it doesn't scratch the surface.
>>
Say It Ain't So, My Name is Jonas and In The Garage are my top 3 songs off the Blue Album. I accept my pleb taste.
>>
>>61223060
My Name is Jonas is a great song but those other two songs are shit man why not Surf Wax America?
>>
Their christmas ep is REALLY cringe-y.
>>
>>61223079
I love the whole album to be honest. Surf Wax America is a great song, I agree.

How can you not like Say It Ain't So though? Not the most complex or energetic song but it's impossible not to sing along to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RFTB5vgV_4
>>
>>61223122
The song was bad enough as a mediocre "rallying cry" type of song, but when Asher Roth sampled it for one of the worst songs of all time all bets were off. Fuck Say It Ain't So.
>>
>>61223151
>not being honest enough with yourself to love collage
>>
>>61223430
That song was cool for about two days and then *everyone* hated it. That's college.
>>
>>61223495
A good song is a good song IMO. Sure, it get's tiring but I feel that it's become enjoyable again. The production/beat is just so satisfying, Roths stupid lyrics really don't matter.
>KEGSTAND
>KEGSTAND
>DO SUMFFIN CRAZY
>>
>>61224080
>Roths stupid lyrics really don't matter.
Yes they do and they are some of the worst of all time. Fuck that song and fuck you for defending it. I'm also really sick of people saying "lyrics don't matter" in regards to rap music AKA a genre where lyrics are literally the most important aspect.
>>
>>61222654
teenage dirtbag
>>
Blur - Boys and Girls
>>
You forgot Across The Sea
>>
Across The Sea
>>
File: image.jpg (686 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
686 KB, 1920x1080
>>61224145
I do think you have a point, the lyrics are bad. What I was trying to get across was that I'm able to over see that aspect of the song as I really enjoy the production.
I also see the song as more of a pop song than a rap song, which allows me to relax further in regards to lyricism.

As a whole you seem to value lyrics in hip hop much more than I do. Too me production, flow and voice all matter more. Dillas Donuts or DJ Shadows Entroducing both lack lyrics, but both are still some of the greatest hip-hop records of all time. Pauls Boutique has amazing production and meaning less/beagging/weak lyrics but is still considered one of the greatest hip-hop albums of all time. These examples should be enough to express that lyrics, to most people, matter less than they do to you.
>>
shameless bump
>>
>>61222681
Britfag detected
>>
>>61224900
>>61224930
Oh fuck you two, Across The Sea is top 3 of the best Weezer songs
>>
>>61222694
Pinkerton is a great emo album
>>
>>61227326
it's way heavy for emo bro
>>
YOU TAKE YOUR CAAAAAR TO WORK
>>
MY FRIEND GOO HAS A REAL TATOO
>>
>>61228524

AND THE BOYS SAY HEY GOO WHATS NEW?
>>
>never driving around with your friends in high school yelling weezer songs in the car
>>
>>61229140
I'd rather have no friends than friends who sing in the car.
>>
>>61222654
But it's the best song on the album 2bh family
>>
>>61229213

wish fucking granted, unless youre way less autistic in real life than online
>>
Yummy and good and backwards and fun by The Poops
>>
>>61227326
>great
>emo
pick one
>>
File: tai-lopez-scam.jpg (61 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
tai-lopez-scam.jpg
61 KB, 600x655
>>61222654

In the garage
HERE IN MY GARAGE

KNNAAAWWWLEDDGE
>>
fack by eminem

but then again eminem as a whole is cringeworthy
>>
>>61222654

There are like 30 more songs by Weezer alone that are more cringeworthy than In The Garage

In The Garage is fun as shit anyway
>>
File: 1441074094068.jpg (293 KB, 868x884) Image search: [Google]
1441074094068.jpg
293 KB, 868x884
>>61224841
I kekkled
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPZCGleqh7M
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQHPYelqr0E
>>
>>61232491

Dude fuck you that's a Top 10 Weezer song.
>>
>>61231338
Underrated post.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.