[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The meme king has uploaded another list. https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
The meme king has uploaded another list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWY-q1UYCRI
>>
stop making threads about yourself
>>
>>61222392
>gloss
do you know how many good EPs came out this year and he decided to put a meme band on it?
actually half of the EPs on this list aren't very good i'm convinced he didn't listen to very many EPs this year so just put the most popular ones on there
>>
>>61222446
he does this with every list he makes though, no big surprise
>>
>>61222446
i'm convinced he listened to at least thrice the amount of EPs you listened to this year
>>
File: high impact sexual violence.png (95 KB, 534x664) Image search: [Google]
high impact sexual violence.png
95 KB, 534x664
Checking the Death Metal one, it's some next level violent shit but I'm liking it

https://vorum.bandcamp.com/album/current-mouth
>>
>>61222392
Hi Anthony! How are you doing buddy?
>>
>>61222617
and I'm convinced that jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
Gotta say that I find his lists the lest disappointing ones I get to see done by "professional reviewers" every year. Seriously, I'm 100% sure TPAB will be his aoty, but I know he has the decency and the sense to know that Dirty Sprite 2 is NOT top 10 material, and very likely will not feature on his. I already saw that album on many different lists by sites like noisey and pitchfuck being featured on top 10 or 5 (on noisey it was number 2), and we all know it isn't worthy of that. I have nothing against Future, for me he's the least terrible trap big-name right now, but we had some very good music coming out this year that deserves recognition.

I like Kendrick Lamar, and at this point we all know he will take the cake, but Fantano's top 10 will be way better than this of most review sites out there. I assure you that.

Waiting for Anthony's Top 50.
>>
>>61222692
thanks for coming, Anthony
>>
File: feel rain.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
feel rain.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>61222708
>me
>having more than 100 accesses on one yt video
>>
>>61222725
don't be mad because you are a loser AND got busted, famfriendo
you should rather try to increase the quamity of your shit, until the point you realize critics are worthless
then you quit and become a happier human being, not being forced to viral market yourself 24/7 on a chinese imageboard while being a camwhore for angsty teenagers
have a good day :^)
>>
FKA twigs' album was very good
>>
>>61222765
>this nigger thinks post-2013 anthony still comes to /mu/ or needs any type of marketing anymore
>>
>>61222837
cool beans, Anthony, but you need to lower your anger when your videos primarily aim at memerap loving teenagers, they are pretty sensitive about race and gender issues
>>
File: cringe.jpg (15 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
15 KB, 320x180
>>61222765
>>61222966
>>
>GLOSS

lol opinion discarded, that EP was complete trash regardless of the inane SJW shit attached to it
>>
>>61222990
You don't need to be this salty, Anthony my good man :^)
>>
i totally 1000% disagree with him about foxing's latest album being one of the worst albums of the year. fucking fantwan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.