[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to listen for the first time. Is it any good? I like every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Folder.png (1 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Folder.png
1 MB, 1200x1200
About to listen for the first time. Is it any good?

I like every song on Visions. Before that I heard Vanessa and dug it a lot. There's always risk with the follow-up to the breakout album. Does she retain her originality while putting out a great bunch of songs? Or is she ruined by fame, doomed to be another popstar clone?
>>
>>61221800
I liked it. don't care to listen to the album in full. but she has great some songs realtii,kill v maim
rest are eh

but you'll enjoy it !
>>
holy shit just listen to it fagot you don't need to blog about it to your internet friends
>>
>>61221800
Im not really into whatever genre Grimes is, but I liked Visions, and everything she released on YouTube (including "Go"). With that being said I think Art Angels sucked. Whatever balance she had in her previous works just went full retard in this one.
>>
>>61221869
this, utterly uninspired and tired

art angels is borderline parody of was perceived to be "Grimes", it's complete dogshit
>>
>>61221800
OP here, it's decent so far. Laughing is a fine intro and California's catchy. Didn't expect to hear that guitar riff in Scream but I can deal with it.
>>
Half killer half filler imo senpai
>>
>>61221800
i thought it was fantastic desu, there really isn't anything like grimes right now
>>
Its trash
>>
>>61222863
Only good song is kill v maim
>>
>>61224133
In your subjective opinion :^)
>>
>>61224160
Not as subjective as urs m8
>>
>>61224181
Don't take that tone with me you punk ass bitch
>>
>>61224194
I'll fuck you up. Don't try me.
>>
>>61222885
>there really isn't anything like grimes right now
Haha
You're funny dude
>>
Its pretty good. She stayed true to herself.
>>
aoty
>>
>>61224355
are you saying she was always a sellout?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.