[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst show you've been to, /mu/? >Live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What's the worst show you've been to, /mu/?

>Live in Arizona
>Friend asks me if I want to go to this white rapper he know's show.
>costanza.jpg
>Says he's getting alot of hype, just "signed" and is going to blow up soon and this will be the last time I'll get a chance to meet him personally
>>>>>costanza.jpg
>Says there will be free drinks and everyone will have drugs
>Whatever better than spending my night browsing /mu/
>Drive there with friend
>The concert's in some guy's fucking garage
>""""Rapper"""" isn't there yet
>Friend goes in the garage and mingles with the 20 poorly dressed scumbags standing around there, I don't know anyone there and don't care to socialize so I sit in the car for an hour and a half waiting for the "concert" to start
>"Rapper" pulls up in this purple van with a flame decal and a water drop spray painted on it
>A cloud of smoke and like 6-7 guys all with band shirts and ungroomed facial hair hop out of the back of the van
>Get out of the car and go into the garage
>Everyone's standing around awkwardly drinking out of styrofoam cups for like 30 more minutes while rapper's clique goes into the house for some reason
>It's dark out now
>Suddenly, music starts
>Literally the worst "hip hop" instrumental I've ever heard in my life
>The drums kick in
>"Rapper" and all of his posse pop out of the house screaming his verse (which is already playing in the track btw) and jumping manically
>He's just rapping about smoking weed, fucking people's bitches and having a gun
>The two dozen people or so in here start acting like chimpanzees, as if they're actually feeling this guy's shit while I'm just standing here with my arms crossed in the front row cringing
>Dudes start lighting up joints
>One of the hype men threw a 40 oz he was holding against the garage wall, it shattered and probably could've slit someone's throat
>Some girl took her bra off and threw it at white rapper
>He sniffed it and threw it back at the crowd

[1/2]
>>
>One of rapper's hypemen notices me
>He takes a water bottle he's holding and pours it on top of my head
>Go "dude what the fuck" and punch him right in the fucking face
>They stop rapping and all of his friends start barraging me, I fall down straight on my back
>White rapper tells someone to give him their joint and then gets four dudes to hold me down
>He says "hold still you fucking pussy" and pushes the joint up against my cheek 2
>My friend doesn't even do anything
>I'm pretty sure after that he stomped on my face and the next thing I know I wake up in the hospital with no pants
>Find out later that the show got crashed by the cops for underage drinking

And that's why you should NEVER go to a local rap show, /mu/.
>>
>Literally the worst "hip hop" instrumental I've ever heard in my life

post song or gtfo
>>
good story i enjoyed read it
>>
>>61219733
Idk if this was the specific song that was playing but here's a music video of his I found after googling his name
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4NTke0xr6M
>>
that show sounds awesome, which makes me think you have shit taste. what was the "rappers" name?
>inb4 it's actually good and this geek is just mad he got beat up at a show
>>
>at a noise festival
>girl singing opera for some reason
>opera piece has gone on like 45 minutes
>guy gets really mad
>thinks he's masonna, throws a glass (like a drinking glass) at her
>girls bf gets mad, dude is lke 6'8 and lanky but spooky looking
>walks over to masonna wannabe
>they start fighting

that was the only time in my life i have seen people sling pedals at each other
>>
>>61219755
i actually really like this instrumental but the dude himself is pretty ass
>>
>>61219755
lol.
this is actually pretty good. just as i thought, some scrawny /mu/tant got beat up at a show and now is badmouthing it all over the place. i wish i was there so i could have witnessed you getting your face bloodied, fags like you are the reason shows like that never move from garages to bigger stages, you winey pc faggot.
>everyone enjoying themselves
>one grumpy cunt in the front row standing there in a sea of people jumping around and enjoying the show
>kids standing there with his arms folded with big black X's on his hands
>guy on stage, trying to liven him up a bit (as he's the only one not in the room enjoying himself) offers him a sip of his beer
>nasally /mu/ geek says "N-no I only drink water. How much longer is this going to take? I'm getting dehydrated"
>hype man gets mad and pours water on your head before knocking you out

Is this a more accurate version of your story?
>>
>>61219792
i think you're projecting anon
>>
>>61219792
>this is actually pretty good.
OP was clearly being a cunt in this situation but no it fucking isn't, don't be an idiot
>>
>>61219792
projecting too much
>>
>>61219792
I think everybody stopped caring what you thought when you said this trash is good.
>>
>>61219792
Nice projecting, anon. Can you tell me what I'm going to have for breakfast next too?
>>
>>61219792
>you winey pc faggot.
i think that would be you m8
>>
>>61219806
what's wrong with it? it's not the best thing i've ever heard but it's not worth sperging out over and its FAR from "the worst instrumental ever". I'd check out more of this guys stuff.
>>
>>61219899

Why are you defending him so adamantly? Are you one of the fags in his clique or something?
>>
>>61219920
>not the best thing i've heard
>defending it adamantly
Now who's projecting?
>>
>>61219691
>>
>>61219941
holy shit you need to go back to school
>>
File: 1425681300935.jpg (278 KB, 570x855) Image search: [Google]
1425681300935.jpg
278 KB, 570x855
>Glasgow
>Danny Brown doing a show for some red bull thing
>Get into venue, not very hyped
>Surprise Grime artists come on, do 40 minute set
>Getting pretty damn hyped
>Dj skywlkr comes on and gets the crowd going
>Hype levels overload
>Danny Brown comes on and blasts through 3 songs
>Goes for acapella version of "I will"
>Gets hit with a cup of water
>Walks off and doesn't come back

Theres a video on youtube somewhere
>>
File: 1448598670977.jpg (88 KB, 500x724) Image search: [Google]
1448598670977.jpg
88 KB, 500x724
>>61219960

> you will never ride the subway with your best bud Rick Owens

Why live?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.