[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get into Placebo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Placebo04PR251111.article_x4.jpg (84 KB, 640x380) Image search: [Google]
Placebo04PR251111.article_x4.jpg
84 KB, 640x380
They have too many albums and I don't even know where to start!
>>
>>61218772

Start going to gay clubs and only listen to Without you I'm Nothing.
>>
>>61218772
Just listen to first 3 and don't bother with the rest
>>
>>61218795
Do you go to gay clubs?
>>
>>61218772
Placebo > Sleeping With Ghosts > Black Market Music > Without You Im Nothing > Meds > Loud Like Love > Batte For The Sun

Objective ranking
>>
>>61219845
>Without You Im Nothing this low
"no"
>>
>>61218772
skip everything past meds, the rest is good
>>
>>61219911
Meds, Battle for the Sun and Loud Like Love are that good, anon?
>>
>>61219980
nah m8 thats not what i meant and you know it. but i think i did word that a bit wrong
>>
>>61220026
Sorry m8, bad english.
Every studio album from Placebo to Sleeping with Ghost = Good?

Meds, Battle for the Sun and Loud Like Love = Not that good?
>>
>>61218797
>>
>>61220100
The albums after meds are not so good. Meds itself is okay. It has some fairly good songs but it also has some weak songs. Not a good first album to try but give it a try later maybe you will really like it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.