[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earl Sweatshirt tweets "Yo, Fuck Christmas"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Earl Grinchshirt.png (84 KB, 611x595) Image search: [Google]
Earl Grinchshirt.png
84 KB, 611x595
This guy is a grinch.
>>
that guy is a grinch
>>
I could take a shit in a bowl take a picture of it and post it here and it would have made a better thread
>>
this guy is a grinch
>>
>>61218582
epitome of edgy trash, who cares
>>
File: grinch.png (398 KB, 451x361) Image search: [Google]
grinch.png
398 KB, 451x361
G R I N C H

R

I

N

C

H
>>
>>61218582
why earl sound like he bout to steal christmas up in here
>>
>>61218599
PLease do.
>>
>>61218601
fuck you
>>
I wish I was addicted to xanax so yall think about how fucking deep I am
>>
>>61218676
yikes.........
>>
this is so important, bae much??? slayyy daddy
>>
>>61218582
EUPHORIC
U
P
H
O
R
I
C
>>
Oh hey its Andy Milonakis. I forgot about him and his sweet rap game: https://youtu.be/4TXYlKK_7_U
>>
christmas was cool when i was a kid. but fuck christmas i agree. shits gay as fuck now that im older. fuck your consumer culture and fake jesus holiday bullshit fuck you.
>>
>>61218822

kind of agree honestly. this year came quick and its just meh. mom asked what i wanted and honestly i dont need anything.

still kind of cool tho cuz presents, eggnog and stuff but mostly just meh. plus family is annoying somewhat.
>>
>>61218822
How's being 14?
>>
>>61218849
hows needing an excuse to buy each other some shit because you dont care or talk to each other the entire rest of the year feel?
>>
>>61218860
Good
>>
>Grinch
you fucking tools, it's called a humbug
the grinch was a humbug
>>
>>61218582

He will look back on this angst phase and remember making posts like these and cringe.

Yes, Christmas is a capitalist cesspool now. No, it isn't very "cool" to be totally okay with that. But there is a way to go about this shit. Simply getting emotional and saying "fuck Christmas" is something that a literal teenage child would do after they just found out daily life is all one massive rat race.

It's annoying to see a guy this smart act like such a naive edgeking again and again. Hurry up and get over this dorky ass phase already.
>>
>>61218860
People are busy and it's nice to have an excuse to get family together.

Edgy cunt.
>>
Did the man who invented christmas go to christmas? hmm okay den
>>
>>61218582
why the fuck am I seeing teridax on /mu/
>>
>>61218934
what a fag u are. how do u know he didnt just feel like saying fuck christmas?
>>
His tweet could mean anything, why are you deriving such direct meaning from it?
>>
>>61219008

>what a fag u are.

How are you this triggered over a post like that? Are you a teen too? Is that it?
>>
>>61219048
>His tweet could mean anything
example?
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (65 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
65 KB, 788x1000
>>61218822
>>
>>61219104
He likes christmas so much he wants to fuck it, he is telling other people to do the same, he is telling Yo to fuck christmas, from my point of view the jedis are evil kinda shit
>>
did he finally found out that Santa isn't real?
>>
He disappointed with Christmas this year or something?
Just enjoy it for what it is haha
>>
>>61218950
Yes you dumbass it was on his birthday
>>
>>61218934
This.
We're in the age of apathy now, do it or don't, I don't care.
>>
edgy no wonder everybody loves tyler
>>
Oh shit is Andy Milonakis still alive? Haven't heard anything about him since he had that show on MTV in 2003 or something.
>>
>>61220903
Santa was born on the summer
>>
>>61218946
Not him but that's what thanksgiving is for, and unlike Christmas thanksgiving doesn't have any of the fake ass consumption
>>
>>61218934
>getting emotional
>yo, fuck christmas
>getting emotional
dude get your head checked, earl is right and you're the one getting emotional
>>
>>61221012
the whole black friday thing here in burgerland needs to stop. why can't people have thanksgiving and then just knock out instead of going out waiting in long lines late at night
>>
>>61221012
>Everybody is north american like me
classic american
>>
just deleted all his albums, thanks for ruining christmas ya stupid grinch
>>
>>61221247
?
>>
All I want for christmas is to get over this fucking cold.
>>
>>61220815
lmao dat shit had me dyin tho faam :''')
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.