[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets talk about this comfy album /mu/ what are your favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: cover.jpg (33 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
33 KB, 500x496
lets talk about this comfy album /mu/
what are your favorite tracks on it?
do you think it is daft punk's best album?
digital love and face to face are underrated asf
>>
Daft Punk is fucking terrible.
>>
>>61214036
>lets talk about this comfy album /mu/
im down
>what are your favorite tracks on it?
all except too long
>do you think it is daft punk's best album?
yes definitely
>digital love and face to face are underrated asf
not really??? they're considered top tier
>>
Shitty redditcore
>>
>>61214231
i just checked wikipedia and redditcore isnt a real genre so go shit up another thread mister
>>
>>61214036
Crescendolls, Superheroes and of course, Better Faster Harder Stronger
yes
>>
>>61214046
>>61214231
hotheads need to not apply tbqh
>>61214201
>>61214314
are you guys taking in count alive 2007?
>>
>>61214337
>are you guys taking in count alive 2007?
i amn't
>>
face to face, superheroes, something about you

also yes its their best album
>>
>listening to dad punk
>>
>>61214511
it's dadtronica technically
>>
>>61214036

"one more time" (honestly)

i'd say so.

>digital love and face to face are underrated asf
i agree. also, am i the only one who thinks "too long" and "high life" are completely underrated?
>>
>>61214606
Absolutely yes.
Whole album is brilliant and Too Long was the perfect ending.
>>
I like RAM, but their first three albums are very special to me. They feel very pure.
>>
Everyone hates me when I say RAM is their best album but it's the truth. All of Daft Punk's albums are pretty good tho except for Human After All and Daft Club (fucking ew)
>>
>>61214455
>face to face, superheroes, something about you
>something about you
>YOU
It's something about US, anon...

Also, Veridis Quo and Voyager are underrated as fuck.
>>
>>61215588
voyager and veridis quo are fucking amazing, both are some of my favorite songs ever
>>
the movie is pretty alright too
>>
I like RAM more but it has more boring songs than Discovery.
>>
>>61215483
Pitchfork's review of Daft Club is hilarious
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/2135-daft-club/
>>
Reminder that RAM is fucking terrible and possibly the most disappointing album of all time. What a load of watered-down, uninspired garbage. Todd Terje's album is a better RAM than RAM, and that's embarrassing.
>>
>>61214511
>>61214569

kek

>>61214036
digital love and something about us are my favorites
>>
>>61216309
It has a few good songs
>>
>>61216309
i enjoyed that album because i wasn't a faggot that wanted Discovery 2, if they did modern edm it would suck ass like all of edm does nowadays
>>
>>61216344
What? Give Life Back To Music? That's about it, really. Besides that it has some of the worst fucking songs I've ever heard: Game of Love, Lose Yourself To Dance, Motherboard, Touch, etc... all from the dudes who brought us shit like -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtd6DvLoCsU

What the fuck happened? Listen to Alive 1997 and then RAM, be prepared to laugh

>>61216351
Fuck making Discovery 2.0, it's a fucking shitty album regardless of expectations. It's not even good, interesting, or exciting at doing what it's trying to do. Like I said, fucking Todd Terje made the exact same album and its actually better despite not even all that amazing itself.

"all edm" is a pretty vague statement. If we're talking EDC tier, sure. But there's plenty of great driving electronic music out there, you just don't know where to look obviously. The last thing they did that was on point, Alive 2007, was such a fucking awesome party that you'd have to be a wet blanket to not want them to do something like that again.
>>
File: ebgZHrh.jpg (19 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
ebgZHrh.jpg
19 KB, 400x309
what are your favorite tracks on it?
digital love, short circuit
do you think it is daft punk's best album?
yes. did enjoy the TRON soundtrack a lot though.
>>
File: 2F9lJow.webm (9 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
2F9lJow.webm
9 KB, 480x270
>>61214036
this is probably the most comfy electronic album of all time, tbqh.
>>
>>61216015
I agree
>>
>>61216420
Game of Love is cringe-worthy but that's the only real bad track in the album, the rest is all good the panda bear one is amazing for example
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.