[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
next death grips album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images.png
9 KB, 284x177
what do you predict?
>>
Buttrock/Buttpunk with some 808s thrown in
>>
>>61212907
FKA twigs
>>
Straight up nu metal
>>
I predict an album with ethereal ambient music and spooky electronic soundscapes, plus Stefan harmonizing with himself in poly-rhythmic styles
>>
they go full synthpop/minimal wave, picking up where the Human League and Kraftwerk left off
>>
if dubs we get it on Christmas
>>
File: 1447441132550.png (544 KB, 521x730) Image search: [Google]
1447441132550.png
544 KB, 521x730
Sonic blasts of eerie euphoria, hair standing on neck vocal performancse, life changing lyrics, Zach Hill being the excellence of execution and evolution, Andy filling all the spaces in between with his patrician taste.

It's gonna be their best album yet and 2016 AOTY by leaps and bounds.

most of /mu/ will hate it because they've become too popular, they'll buzz terms like 'memerap' to feel superior, though missing out on this supremely talented group.
>>
Tuvan throat singing
>>
>>61212907
Hopefully some dank ass memes
>>
pet sounds
>>
I hope the production is really noisy like Dreamcrusher type stuff.
>>
I feel bad for the token black guy
>>
>>61213768
this desu
>>
This album will be a solid fucking hour of the most delicious, scrumptious, and completely delectable ear candy money can buy. It'll run the gauntlet, from subdued white noise to deafening clicks. It'll be the kind of stuff that will always make me feel energized after hearing it, even if it isn't particularly eventful.

After two short(ish) tracks open the album with a hefty atmosphere, and really gets the sound of the album across to you. Right after that, the album will hit you with its thirty minute glitch opera centerpiece. This track will be an incredible journey from beginning to end, almost feeling cinematic or even emotional. Eleven sections of wildly different textures and atmospheres pass by throughout the track, and it stays entertaining through the whole thing.

Real good shit.
>>
>>61212907
im not even excited anymore. the last time i was excited was when they dropped govt plates out of nowhere
>>
they're gonna do the same shit daft punk did in 2013 and make an album the complete opposite of what they usually make
>>
Isn't DG supposed to break up?
>>
>>61215340
Not until the next saturnalia or super blood moon. Just check your local lunar cycle to get the drop early
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.