[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>makes 12 foo fighters albums >none come close to the 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: worst frontman in history?.jpg (135 KB, 618x621) Image search: [Google]
worst frontman in history?.jpg
135 KB, 618x621
>makes 12 foo fighters albums
>none come close to the 3 nirvana albums
he will never escape kurts shadow.
>>
The s/t is better than Bleach
>>
also funny how the best Nirvana album is the one he wasn't involved with

>>61210594
bait
>>
Everlong is a better song than anything that degenerate heroin addict ever wrote.
>>
even nickelback is better than foo fighters
>>
>>61210602
retard
>>
I genuinely enjoy FF's debut album. It's a solid 8.5/10

I don't like any of their other stuff, though. The only thing I like about FF is that Nate Mendel from SDRE has been in the band since forever.
>>
>>61210791
that's because Kurt wrote the songs on the s/t
>>
Except TCaTS and the s/t.
Also overall Foo Fighters have more good songs.
Dave's best work by far is with Josh Homme though.
>>
Literally any given Foo Fighters album is better than anything Nirvana put out. Kurt was total fucking dogshit.
>>
>>61210602
>le bleach is good meme
>>
>>61210933
>>61210611

fuck off Dave
>>
>>61210577
>is over 40 years old
>still listens and plays rock music
D R O PP E D
>>
>>61210933
Pretty much this.

Nirvana is fucking terrible.

Foo Fighters are consistently decent.
>>
>>61210964
>Nirvana
>good
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/urban outfitters/
>>>/boy's clearance section at Kohl's/
>>
>>61210996

I didn't say Nirvana was good, but they're still miles better than Foo Fighters.
>>
>>61211030
Straight up false.
>>
>>61210988
>>61210996
>almost 2016
>still haven't grown out of their edgy 'hating nirvana' phase
Embarrassing.
>>
>>61211030

I don't know a single person over 16 who thinks Nirvana is better than Foo Fighters.

How is this even possible?
>>
>>61211067
>current year
>being scammed by a total fucking hack/heroin addict that died over twenty years ago
>>
>>61211078
Maybe because you don't know a single person over 16 senpai
>>
>>61210577
is it that drummer guy from Nirvana
>>
>>61211727
No, he's the guy who killed Kurt Cobain
>>
>>61211727
no the guy who tried to rape the singers daughter
>>
>>61211727
i think its the nickelback singer
>>
>>61210649
pleb not understanding that nickleback is good
>>
Nirvana is great and the Foo Fighters are great?
I hate how this site hates anything that has more than 200 fans.
>>
>>61212096
I have more than 200 fans do I hate myself Greg?
>>
>>61212135
Yeah, you fucking meme sellout.
>>
>>61210577
Kurt did have the advantage of dying young.
>>
12 year olds on this board unironically like Nirvana and it makes me laugh
>>
>>61212805
What's bad about that is how they dismiss other grunge artist solely because their frontman didn't commit suicide.

Hell, plebs who only like popular bands immediately dismiss other great artist of the same genre just because they don't have the same amount of gossip around them.
>>
>>61211078
Nirvana is for faggots but some of their songs are memorable and well written. Foo Fighters is generic beer commercial rock.
>>
>>61212476

This.

Cobain would have aged physically and stylistically like shit.
>>
>>61211067
This, I remember when I bashed nirvana for no real reason. Ah, high school.
>>
File: Filmage.jpg (10 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
Filmage.jpg
10 KB, 184x273
>>61210577
the best thing he ever did, was make a documentary about one of the best bands on the planet.
>>
>>61210832
lmao what
>>
I dunno, I've been listening to the first two Foo Fighter albums and they're close in quality. Not better but close
>>
File: JUST.jpg (207 KB, 696x412) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
207 KB, 696x412
>enters thread
>>
>>61212060

i was actually implying nickelback was good
>>
>/mu/ suddenly hates Nirvana

It has to be a meme right?
>>
I respect Grohl because he knows and admits he's a goofy retard who writes bubblegum pop songs and adds a distorted guitar over it to disguise it as rock.
>>
>>61215491
/mu/ is bipolar. The post-irony goes back and forth at such alarming rates that you can't care about what /mu/ thinks to the point that you start forming your own opinions sprouted off from /mu/'s
>>
>>61210611
this desu

it's far emotionally touching than anything kurt cuckain wrote
>>
>>61215491
always had it's fair share of hate, nirvana is the epitome of "retard teenager who only listens to ~*rEaL mUsIC*~"
>>
>>61215491

nobody under 25 really likes nirvana
>>
foo fighters sucks ass, never saw the appeal of them other than the frontman was Nirvana's drummer i guess?
>>
>>61210594
Foo Fighters s/t has alot of genuine emotional expression that Dave was trying to get out, and Bleach was made artificially more heavy because the label said that's what grunge fans wanted at the time, so I kinda get what you're saying.

That being said, musically, Bleach is superior to anything Foo Fighters have ever made.
>>
>>61215545
I'm 24 and I think Nirvana is a solid 8/10
>>
First two Foo Fighters albums are good

other albums as a whole are meh

The foos have good singles but very meh-tier albums

Nirvana has good albums

simple math k
>>
>>61210611
Would have to agree, and i live/love to hate Grohl.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.