[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going out of your way to find obscure music to pretend you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 9889.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9889.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>going out of your way to find obscure music to pretend you enjoy it

Why are obscure music fans so pathetic and pretentious /mu/?
>>
shit friend i could do a powerpoint presentation with all the projecting ur doing
>>
>>61209539
>i don't understand so they must be pretending
>>
No one cares about your unoriginal bait. Try harder
>>
>>61209593
>>61209627
>>61209629
thanks for proving me right again
>>
the year is 2015, people have forgotten how to sage threads.
>>
>>61209539
I totally agree, OP. Pitch4kcore is overrated af.
>>
>to find obscure music to pretend you enjoy it
>pretend
Why do you imply that?
>>
>>61209964
because most obscure music is shit and is obscure for a reason
>>
>>61209900
stop bumping your thread
>>
>>61209981
Lol
>>
>>61209539
the ones that genuinely enjoy the music aren't pathetic or pretentious. people who convince themselves that people who are into obscure music are "faking it" are more pathetic than the people who like obscure music for the image
>>
>>61209964
If it was good, it wouldn't be obscure
>>
File: Happyness.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Happyness.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>61209981
literally try and "pretend" to like the most easy listening comfy piece of lounge pop in existence.
>>
>le obscure music is pretentious meme
>>
>>61209998
>>61209981
it's obscure because your average person doesn't like it. not because it is bad. what's the scale you are rating music with anyways? And more importantly why do you care that people like music you don't like?
>>
>>61209998
That's why top 40 is the epitome of high art, right?
>>
>>61209981
>most obscure music is shit and is obscure for a reason
>most
It's true, just like with non-obscure music. Still, there is good obscure music.
>>
>>61209989
This isn't my thread you faggot
>>
>>61210065
u r scum

u r everything wrong with music
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.