[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont get the point of his music, someone explain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
i dont get the point of his music, someone explain.
>>
>>61203442
it's for young teens
>>
>>61203442
it's a meme
>>
>>61203442
You have to be noided to get it
>>
>>61203442
it's for young teens
>>
raw energy
>>
its an acquired taste
>>
>>61203442
to listen to
>>
>>61203442
when ur angry at ur mum again and u can't hit her cause cops gon get ya cause ur a real hoodman
>>
>>61203472
This. It's energetic, it has a catchiness to it, and it's kinda abrasive which makes it even more interesting.

Plus, not everything has to be liked by everyone. Maybe you just don't like it, and that's fine.
>>
so.... does it even have a meaning?
>>
>>61203535
yes but I'm not going to spoonfeed it to you

listen to it yourself
>>
it's about a guy rapping while under the influence of drug abuse and dealing with mental problems
>>
>>61203551
is he trying to express something, you know, like something that happened to his life or something in general
>>
is hating death grips the new loving death grips?
>>
>>61203956
im not hating, i actually really want to get his point
>>
>>61203593
probably both

listen to it yourself
>>
>>61204057
i've been listening to death grips for the past couple week and they still are pretty bland and bizarre but rather interesting desu. Plus i wouldn't have asked for if i could get his point by myself
>>
My friend didn't like Death Grips until he was listening in his car and almost got in an accident. The adrenaline made him get it
>>
>>61204030
no i meant the other people in this thread and just /mu/ in general not you
>>
>>61204123
his lyrics are very abstract and I believe there is a point to them, but that is my own personal opinion.
>>
>what is the point of this music
this has to be the dumbest question that people frequently ask on this board
>>
>>61204147
that's fucking badass
>>
They're a pretty good group. Just keep listening to them.
/mu/ used to really like them but now they all claim to really hate them because that's just how /mu/ works
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.