[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oasis is one of the best bands ever. Stop being so edgy /mu/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: oasis.jpg (57 KB, 600x368) Image search: [Google]
oasis.jpg
57 KB, 600x368
Oasis is one of the best bands ever. Stop being so edgy /mu/.

You will never be as good a songwriter as Noel Gallagher.
You will never be a member of the biggest band in the world.
You will never stand in a stadium as 90,000 people sing along to a song you wrote.

Why are you even still trying at this point?

Oh, but I'm sure the 7 followers you have on Soundcloud love your depressing hipster folk songs about how you can't get a gf.
But you'll make it big one day. It's just a matter of time right? Right? Top kek.
>>
fuck off Montie
>>
Waste of trips desu senpai
>>
>>61203222
popular =/= good

nice trips
>>
>>61203222

Why do Britbongs think Oasis is relevant? They're a two-hit wonder flash in the pan 90s band.
>>
>>61203222
If you get into music with the expectation of having 90,000+ people cheering for you in a stadium, you're a retard.
>>
>>61203326

What other reason is there to get into music? Serious question.

There's nothing noble about being unpopular.
>>
>>61203222
>you can't dislike something if you haven't bested it in a popularity contest!
>>
>>61203222
Foo Fighters is best
>>
>>61203396
That's reality buddy. Also how it works in all other fields in life.

If you create the greatest album ever made and only 15 people on the planet know about it, then you aren't exactly doing a good job of promoting yourself.
>>
>>61203347
Never said there was anything noble about being unpopular. Realistically, the chances of you getting a sold-out show in front of 90,000 people are extremely low. It's a case of being honest with yourself, basically. If that's your main objective, you're going to be disappointed big time.

Other reasons for getting into music? My biggest one is because I enjoy doing it. If you're biggest reason is to get 90,000 people cheering for you(which will probably never happen), then whatever, more power to you. But like I said... Chances are slim.
>>
What's with the fucking oasis spam nowadays

Fuck off
>>
>>61203618
It's /mu/'s latest memes.

Oasis are GOAT meme
Bleach is the best Nirvana album meme
>>
>>61203267
(not true by the way)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.