[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://sonemic.com/campaign/faq/ First last.fm now RYM.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: sonemic.jpg (20 KB, 220x219) Image search: [Google]
sonemic.jpg
20 KB, 220x219
>https://sonemic.com/campaign/faq/
First last.fm now RYM. What's with all the rebranding going on lately? And will it be any good?
>>
>Sonemic
The name is already bad.
>>
>its only gonna improve, they aren't gonna remove any current features
>>
>>61202999
It's last.fm all over again.
>>
>>61202885
I'm pretty excited 2bh. Glitchwave looks especially promising.
>>
>>61203653
>Glitchwave looks especially promising.
Found the /v/rgin. ;^)

Nah it actually does sound pretty cool.
>>
>>61203653
>2bh
Stop bypassing the filters.
>>
>>61203943
Killl yourself nigger cuck faggot
>>
>>61203943
take off your fucking trip you authoritative bitch
>>
>>61203042
Last.fm say they're going to be putting up new features, what they have is just a framework.

I still don't buy it though.
>>
>>61203943
Stop posting forever.
>>
>>61203943
What does this post have to do with music?
>>
>>61203943
>>61204118
>>61204308
Oh god, my thread about RYM rebranding just became a tripfag circlejerk.
>>
>>61204314
>crying about tripfags
>on /mu/
Please, leave
>>
>>61204332
>implying tripfags weren't always the worst thing about /mu/
I mean tourist, CLT, niggerman, the pope, hampus, the list could go on.
>>
>>61204332
>literally who-tier tripfags at that.
>>
so you guys have donated, right?
You realize this is going to be a subscription site.
1 year of sonemic plus for $30, will probably more expensive when it's actually finished.
>>
>>61204352
>implying that all tripfags are cancer
There are cool tripfags like Xern0n
The worst thing on /mu/ are the leddit meme masters with their waifu threads and DG
>>61204353
Someday i'll be the king of /mu/
>>
>>61204332
>trying to be famoos on a mongolian cartoon forum
>>
>>61204512
>leddit meme masters
True
>DG
Only after NLDW, but sadly true.
>>
>>61204512
/mu/ is renowned as a board with a particularly bad case of tripfagitus. Hardly surprising given music is a medium more than any other where taste is supposedly something to be obnoxiously flaunted around
>>
The main problem will be the casuals it attracts with the trendy and accessible redesign. New features look fantastic and offer brand exciting new oppurtunities for autism over ratings and the like
>>
>>61204610
I don't see the problem here.
>>
>>61204658
Have you seen any of autist ratings thread? People are really autistic when it comes to ratings.
>>
>>61203943
they shouldn't even exist in the first place tbqh
>>
Why is 4chan opposed to everything new by default? Lastfm is shit now but this sounds legit cool.
>>
>>61205254
Not everyone is opposed to Sonemic, even in this thread.
>>
This is actually a good redesign. They also mentioned they might add scrobbling. if anything this is the new Last.fm. RYM isn't stupid.
>>
>>61205293
Well i only scrolled through the first few posts and stopped when it became a tripfag circlejerk. and judging by those first few posts yes, people are already shitting on it
>>
Can I still rate things?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.