[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girlfriend had me listen to pic related today. I expected them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: alesanarock_01.jpg (266 KB, 1080x368) Image search: [Google]
alesanarock_01.jpg
266 KB, 1080x368
Girlfriend had me listen to pic related today.

I expected them to be complete shit but I'm honestly digging them. What do you think about them
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get off /mu/
>>
Generic scenecore. Dig more and you'll find better bands.
>>
>>61203462
They're definitely not the greatest thing ever, but they write some pretty solid riffs and they're breakdowns are pretty on point most of the time.

There are countless better metalcore bands out there though, I agree
>>
>>61202842
Who's the girlfriend now, amirite guys?
>>
>>61202842
is that deakin on the left?
>>
>>61203503
>on point
>scene
>>
>>61202842
i like some alesana songs, pretty good at what they do

>>61203462
they're actually very good scenecore, what's better apart from saetia and the fall of troy?

>>61203590
no, me on the right btw
>>
nigga ur gf is stuck in 2006 lmao
>>
File: 1443571631950.jpg (456 KB, 994x664) Image search: [Google]
1443571631950.jpg
456 KB, 994x664
>>61203541
>>
>>61205618

I actually liked Alesana a lot back when I was into scenecore and they hold up pretty decently now, I agree that they're good at what they do. As for bands better than them though, Dance Gavin Dance was and still sometimes is my fucking shit. I don't even totally consider them scenecore. I mean, yeah they played warped every year and shit like that but they are totally on their own actual genre-wise. Give Downtown Battle Mountain a listen. Their new stuff gets ripped on super hard, and deservedly so I think because it's garbage compared to what they were, but their first EP along with DTBM are seriously legendary to me personally
>>
>>61202842
They're very good at what they do and aren't generic like similar bands in their genre. To be Scared by an Owl is my jam
>>61203462
Confirmed for never listening to them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.