[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm late to the party and just listened to this a few days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: every open eye.jpg (163 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
every open eye.jpg
163 KB, 806x806
I'm late to the party and just listened to this a few days ago.

All memes and Laurenposting aside....This is the greatest pop album ever made right?
>>
Shut up.
>>
aural equivalent of walking into your grandmas house and the smell of potpourri is so intense you gag and die
>>
kek le meme, if you catch my drift here famfriendo
>>
File: cover.jpg (581 KB, 1416x1416) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
581 KB, 1416x1416
>>61201407
You didn't hear this one.
>>
>>61201414
Why?
>>
File: 1444704739025.png (7 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
1444704739025.png
7 KB, 478x373
>This is the greatest pop album ever made right?
>>
>>61201407
cover ripped off a better pop album
>>
>>61201407
>All memes and Laurenposting aside
>follows up with a Laurenposter meme
dank
>>
>>61201407
It's not even the best Chvrches album ever made. Bones was orders of magnitude better.
>>
>>61201442
I've listened to that album like 3 times and I can't remember any other song besides Age of Consent and Leave Me Alone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.