[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
robotripping haaaard! gimmie good robotrip song please!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
robotripping haaaard!

gimmie good robotrip song please!
>>
>>61196517
listen to "and their refinement of the decline"

last time i did dxm with music that was what i listened to. incredible shit. it was like the whole world was based around the drones for a while
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>61196517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn8mxzDYdbE
>>
>>61196517
You know what to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWDr3Ex8Yxg
>>
>>61196540
jesus christ, stars of the lid are one of my favorites, good call!
>>
>>61196593
how much you do? third plat where its at

PSA to all friends on /mu/: 4th plat is a bad time and not worth it
>>
>>61196625
2 bottles of CVS long acting

jumping on the PSA, only use the stuff with only HBr in it!

I can feel the floor moving and every time I settle down I am in a new concrete world, it's fun
>>
>>61196666
beautiful quads, truly the dexgods are with you

2 bottles is a fucking good time. lay down, listen to SOTL, and close your eyes: let it become the universe
>>
>>61196727
third tier achieved, poking at the threads of reality

thanks for the SOTL suggestion, I really can't believe I didn't think of that, I have been listening to them a lot this month too
>>
>>61196755
assuming at this point you can't/aren't trying to use the computer / your phone

but for when you get back:
this your first time? write about it after if you want :)
dxm is a really alien substence
>>
D U D E
U
D
E
>>
>>61196666
Nice satan quads
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.