[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Modern Baseball >The Front Bottoms >Joyce Manor >Tigers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
>Modern Baseball
>The Front Bottoms
>Joyce Manor
>Tigers Jaw
>Brand New
What's some other whiny northeastern hipster bullshit I should be aware of?
>>
Not northeastern but looking at those bands, I think of foxing
>>
>>61194765
Doesn't have to be northeaster necessarily but it seems like a lot of bands from that region have a distinctively similar sound.
>>
>The World is a Beautiful Place and I Am No Longer Afraid to Die
>Pianos Become the Teeth
>Empire! Empire! (i was a lonely estate) (idk if that counts as northeast)
>The Hotelier
>>
>>61194847
I like all of those too, TWIABP was the first I heard. Listening to Home, Like NoPlace right now.
>>
>>61194868
HLNPIT is good, but It Never Goes Out and We Are All Alone are solid and often forgotten.
>>
http://youtu.be/VgLqHxrBs2s
>>
>>61194910
I listened to It Never Goes Out the other day, wasn't my favorite on first listen but I had planned on giving it another try.

Also I wasn't a big fan of TWIABP's new album at all. Felt too clean, not raw enough if that makes any sense.

>>61194946
I like the sound of it so far, thanks.
>>
>>61194987
Harmlessness was an okay release, but January 10th, 2014 and We Need More Skulls were astounding live.
>>
>>61195015
>tfw live in the south
>will never get the chance to hear any of these guys live unless I travel
Suffering.
>>
>>61194746
chumped
>>
>>61195078
then travel, its fun and easy
>>
>>61194746
Joyce is from LA
>>
>>61195230
Ehh, I'm a student so right now it's not really feasible. The upside is I live an hour from Bonnaroo.

>>61195267
Yeah, but they have that same sort of sound as the others.
>>
Seahaven
Rozwell Kid
Antarctigo Vespucci
Balance And Composure
A Great Big Pile Of Leaves
Pity Sex
Somos
Tiny Moving Parts
Jeff Rosenstock

>>61194847
>>61195208
these are good too
>>
>>61195290
I live in the South and I saw Foxing, TWIABPAIANLATD, TTNG, and American Football. but does Austin count as the south?
>>
>>61195629
Yeah you're south, but I'm bible belt south. Bands like that rarely come to Mississippi.

>>61195639
I don't speak that language.
>>
>>61195290
Nah Joyce's sound is more indigenous to the SoCal (Pomona) "pop" punk scene like Shinobu and Joyce's bffs Summer Vacation/Winter Break.
>>
Into it. Over it. Is pretty shit too
>>
>>61194746
Owen.
>>
>>61194746
Nice sneak rec thread anon
>>
pop punk thread?

on /mu/?
>>
File: tumblr_ln3xhognt91qat8sbo1_1280.jpg (209 KB, 1280x1271) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln3xhognt91qat8sbo1_1280.jpg
209 KB, 1280x1271
>>
Should I give Modern Baseball another chance? I tried getting into their last album but it just sounded overly whiny and I got uninterested p fast
>>
>>61194746
run for cover-core

this shit is so lame and its literally made for 14 year old girls
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.