[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOTY ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 2uSipvN.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2uSipvN.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
MOTY ?
>>
WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE WHATS IT ALL MEAN WHATS HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHATS THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHATS MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE
>>
reddit-core trash
>>
>>61190805
BLEHBLEHGHBELHBLEHBLEH
>>
it's not a mixtape

>>61190826
you're a fucking retard
>>
It's actually perfect. RIP human rap game for real.
>>
Materpiece of the year?
>>
>>61190923
>>61190936
>>61190944
hello reddit
>>
>>61190923
are you a suburban white kid or a skinny asian?
>>
>>61190826
> implying LUM didn't first get popular on /mu/
> implying /mu/ didn't disown him until after Reddit started liking him
>>
>>61191030
no
>>
>>61190805
One of my favorite parts. Don't know how it went over for everyone else. Is this a meme about how this is bad or good?
>>
every couple of weeks I come back to /mu/ and see if it's tolerable, NOPE.

all this backpacker hate for LUM, when this dude ran /mu/ when mista thug isolation dropped. his album with nick f released this year was better than this though.
>>
>>61192340

To be honest, I found this part ear-screechingly bad. The wacky voice modulation and wildly fluctuating voice are just annoying as shit, it sounds like an ironic panicking voice in an MDE video.

I liked a lot of the tracks on this album, but this and the dumb text-reading robot verse were some edgy-ass decisions that I don't think added anything to the sound of the album.
>>
>>61191030
These two descriptions are true of those who like and don't like the album
>>
malbum of the year?
>>
>>61192340
I loved it, as well as other parts that a lot of people seem to take issue with like the noise tracks. I guess they were just wanting a more conventional album? Which 99% of the time I am too, but every second of OA hit me just right at this moment.

>>61190923
>>61191891
Please understand that dudes who use "reddit" as an insult are self-defeating. You don't need to get upset or reply.

>>61192413
I liked Trick Dice, but sometimes it was in spite of Nick's rhymes. He's clearly a skilled writer who's really good within his own idiom, and he's a 10/10 on tracks like "Paragraph of My Life", but I'm usually just not a fan of his thing. And it doesn't really mesh with SK's style, even when he fills that album with a lot of more relatively conventional beats. Just my opinion.
>>
just curious, whats wrong with reddit? at least you can talk to ppl there. anytime i come here i just end up wishing death on 95% of the people in the threads.
>>
>>61191024
that isn't what reddit-core is you newfag dumbass
>>
>>61191891
he got popular on tumblr lol
>>
>>61192340
Loved it. The last few tracks see his cold detachment on the rest of the recorc devolve into vulnerable anxiety and bitterness. It really drives home the point that there isn't a single positive emotion on the record or in the project.

Also love the Siri verse, really emphasizes his detachment from life as well as the project itself.
>>
>>61190612
meme of the year
>>
>>61195021
>The last few tracks see his cold detachment on the rest of the recorc devolve into vulnerable anxiety and bitterness. It really drives home the point that there isn't a single positive emotion on the record or in the project.

hello reddit
>>
>>61195043
yeah man anyone who doesn't just shitpost is from reddit

fuck off cancer
>>
>>61195043
hello /tv/
>>
I enjoyed this album.
>>
>>61195460
me too
>>
>>61195460
likewise
>>
>>61195460
same
>>
>tfw sample at the end of Grave Within a Grave
>tfw text-to-speech in Collapse and Appear
>>
Everyone is mad cuz this shit is album of the year lmaaoooooaooaoaoao
>>
been a long time LUM fan and On Doing An Evil Deed Blues is one of my favorite songs of all time, but this album is really really disappointing. LUM was untouchable to me till this release
>>
this is literally one up from Goblin by Tyler the Creator. Fucking edgy try hard cringe
>>
>>61191030
I'm a skinny gook and I couldn't care less about this nigger album.
>>
>>61195460
yup
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.